Date
Submitted
User Rating

BrowserBrowserPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Advanced /
the_firm (from psc cd)
1237 since
1/1/2015 4:10:00 PM

By 5 Users

browse your webrootClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Calendar ClassCalendar ClassPHP 4.0Intermediate /
Louie Simpson (from psc cd)
1143 since
1/1/2015 4:39:00 AM

By 3 Users

To create a navigable calendar which can be easily hooked into a database.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Complete Discussion Forum using MySQLComplete Discussion Forum using MySQLPHP 4.0Intermediate /
Dennis Wrenn (from psc cd)
12649 since
1/1/2015 4:15:00 AM

By 10 Users

This is a free discussion forum that uses the MySQL relational database. updated: now has administrator options, add/delete forums, and set/disable administrators. soon I will add more. current version is 1.1

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

COMPLETE SMS WEBSITECOMPLETE SMS WEBSITEPHP 5.0Advanced /
World''s Greatest (from psc cd)
5394 since
1/2/2015 2:16:00 PM

By 10 Users

It is a complete fully functional sms sub site i made for my sms website. anybody who wants to operate and sms website for sending sms from web to phone and can use this to do it. This project took me 2 months to develop and i want to share it free. no ne ...(description truncated)

Complete Website (Semi CMS)Complete Website (Semi CMS)PHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Advanced /
iTech System (from psc cd)
6089 since
1/2/2015 6:47:00 PM

By 35 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This is a complete website engine for the software developing companies. It is a semi content management system (CMS). User can easily handle this project. Left menu items, top menu items & footer menu items are customizable. There are many exciting o ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Contact FormContact FormPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Beginner /
Glenn Ergo (from psc cd)
2068 since
1/2/2015 7:21:00 AM

By 3 Users

Its supposed to send a message from your site.

csv to databasecsv to databasePHP 4.0Advanced /
Vinit Sharma (from psc cd)
1688 since
1/2/2015 5:48:00 AM

By 2 Users

This codes let the user upload the csv or txt file with validation.Then it connects to the database using PEAR . Repeated entry are modified , new entry are inserted .This was an assignment to me froma company for interview.Now i keep it open .Read readme ...(description truncated)

Date Picker or Pocket CalendarDate Picker or Pocket CalendarPHP 4.0Beginner /
Nasarudin Abdullah (from psc cd)
1199 since
1/1/2015 12:27:00 PM

By 8 Users

Popup date picker. To choose date from date picker or pocket calendar. I developed it using PHP. I hope it could help. Don't hesitate to email me if you need to do so.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Display the result in the same page in PHPDisplay the result in the same page in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
11233 since
11/26/2015 12:56:27 PM
Unrated
       In this sample program I would like to share with you how to create a program that will accept input values from the user and then display the values in PHP using the same page. The code is very simple and easy to understand ideal for beginners in PHP pro ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Doctor labraryDoctor labraryPHP 5.0Advanced /
Khaled
6533 since
12/28/2016 2:43:49 PM

By 1 Users

This is a Doctor labrary allowed you to localise, search and check for a doctor you need to visit, with login and registration form and 3 search Engine Search with name Search with Speciality and City Searchwith City The code is writen in PHP, MYSQL, Ht ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 15 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 146 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0