Date
Submitted
User Rating

Currency in WordCurrency in WordPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
Habeeb Okunade
22 since
7/15/2018 6:53:31 AM
Unrated
       This is a PHP class library that will return the amount in words of any amount bellow 999 trillion. * For instance, 312195 will return 'Three Hundred and Twelve Thousand, One Hundred and Ninety Five' of the currency1 and currency2 given. * USAGE * Inst ...(description truncated)

seo company in faridabadseo company in faridabadPHP 3.0Beginner /
rashmichaudhary
195 since
7/4/2018 5:54:46 AM
Unrated
       Zen Webnet was founded with the intent to provide top quality digital services at the most affordable prices to organisations who like to stay ahead of the competition. We provide website design and development services as well as digital marketing servic ...(description truncated)

How To Calculate Log Of a NumberHow To Calculate Log Of a NumberPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
Gaurav Singh
1454 since
5/5/2018 7:20:06 PM
Unrated
       How to find Logarithm of Number to the base N in PHP.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Prime Number CheckerPrime Number CheckerPHP 5.0Beginner /
Gaurav Singh
1062 since
5/5/2018 5:48:19 PM
Unrated
       How to Check if a Number is Prime

Login and Registration in PHP and MySQLILogin and Registration in PHP and MySQLIPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1090 since
4/21/2018 11:20:50 AM
Unrated
       A very simple login and registration code that I wrote using PHP and MySQLi. I am currently accepting programming work, it project, school programming projects , thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work and web development work kindly contact me ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Golden Star Enterprises Payroll System in PHP and MySQLIiGolden Star Enterprises Payroll System in PHP and MySQLIiPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
936 since
4/21/2018 11:08:59 AM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that I wrote using PHP and MySQLi for a client before the will compute the salary of the employee in the company. I am currently accepting programming work, it project, school programming projects , thesis and capstone projects, I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Easter SundayEaster SundayPHP 5.0Intermediate /
Lothar Geyer
785 since
4/1/2018 4:59:18 AM
Unrated
       This algorithm calculates the date of Easter Sunday for a given year. So you can offer different contents on your webpage whether its lenten period or not.

Product Inventory System in PHP and MySQLiProduct Inventory System in PHP and MySQLiPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1932 since
3/7/2018 1:45:49 AM
Unrated
       A very simple product inventory system that I wrote using PHP and MySQLi that can be used the daily product transaction of a business. I am currently accepting programming and web development work kindly contact me in the following email address for furth ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Upload Picture in the Database Using PHP and MySQLiUpload Picture in the Database Using PHP and MySQLiPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1337 since
3/6/2018 12:02:06 PM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a code that I wrote that enables you to upload a picture in your database using PHP and MySQLi. The code is very easy to understand and use. I hope you will find my work useful. I am currently accepting progr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Login With Name and Pictures in PHP and MySQLiLogin With Name and Pictures in PHP and MySQLiPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1346 since
3/6/2018 8:52:10 AM
Unrated
       An application that I improve from my previous work that I added display of user name with pictures that I wrote in PHP and MySQLi. This is a simple login system that is database. I hope you find my work useful. I am currently accepting programming and w ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 64 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 637 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0