Ignore updated submissions in "Newest Code"
Newest Code/Articles/Tutorials.

Search Results: Page 7 of 64 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 637 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Upload and Download Files in PHP and MySQLUpload and Download Files in PHP and MySQLPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
18395 since
12/1/2015 12:42:14 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote years ago that enables the user to upload and download files from a file server using PHP and MySQL. The code is not very difficult to understand and use. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Payroll System in PHPPayroll System in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
8268 since
11/29/2015 1:04:45 PM
Unrated
       A simple payroll system that I wrote before in my programming class in PHP for my student programming laboratories activities. I hope you will find my work useful in learning PHP. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmai ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

High and Low Number Checker in PHPHigh and Low Number Checker in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2724 since
11/29/2015 12:57:13 PM
Unrated
       This sample program that I wrote in PHP will check for the highest and lowest number from the five number given by the user using one dimensional array in PHP. Take note I did not use any built in function in PHP like Max and Min function to determine the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Ordinal Values in PHPOrdinal Values in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2559 since
11/29/2015 12:40:42 PM
Unrated
       This sample program that I wrote in PHP as programming language to create the ordinal values. The code is very simple and easy to understand. I intended my work for beginners in PHP programming. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple Interest Solver in PHPSimple Interest Solver in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4802 since
11/26/2015 1:21:30 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in PHP to compute the interest rate of a loan of a customer or client. The code is very simple and easy to understand good for beginners in PHP programming. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pompera ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Display the result in the same page in PHPDisplay the result in the same page in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
8632 since
11/26/2015 12:56:27 PM
Unrated
       In this sample program I would like to share with you how to create a program that will accept input values from the user and then display the values in PHP using the same page. The code is very simple and easy to understand ideal for beginners in PHP pro ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Registration/Login System in PHP OOPRegistration/Login System in PHP OOPPHP 5.0Intermediate /
Bora
8591 since
11/13/2015 6:13:53 PM
Unrated
       This simple registration/login system shows basic usage of php in object oriented way. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mysql Database access using PDOMysql Database access using PDOPHP 5.0Intermediate /
Amit Gaur
12540 since
11/2/2015 12:18:07 AM

By 1 Users

How to access Mysql Database using PDO: PHP is changing day by day. in old days we were use mysql_connect(...) but now in current days it is not supported. current days we can use mysqli_connect(...). but it is better if we use PDO (PHP Data Object). PHP ...(description truncated)

HybridHyperHybridHyperPHP 5.0Advanced /
Charles Ansengbernhem Ayla Hero
2734 since
10/26/2015 2:50:32 AM
Unrated
       HybridHyper is a experimental framework (MVC), based in Codeigniter framework. Development by ABRKOF. Offical Web Site: http://www.abrkof.orgClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Random String GeneratorRandom String GeneratorPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Larry Bray
3751 since
9/14/2015 1:01:21 PM
Unrated
       Simple PHP script to generate two random strings. This was used to create student IDs and passwords.

Search Results: Page 7 of 64 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 637 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0