Ignore updated submissions in "Newest Code"
Newest Code/Articles/Tutorials

Search Results: Page 8 of 64 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 637 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Form Processing with PHP Data Objects (PDO)Form Processing with PHP Data Objects (PDO)PHP 5.0Intermediate /
Premiere Web Design (from psc cd)
6798 since
1/3/2015 2:51:00 AM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       PDO or PHP Data Objects is a cleaner approach to form processing. It also helps the beginning programmer to grasp some of the concepts of OOP or Object Oriented Programming. PDO provides methods for prepared statements and working with objects that will m ...(description truncated)

High School Mapping and Searching SystemHigh School Mapping and Searching SystemPHP 5.0Advanced /
Jack Wood (from psc cd)
5311 since
1/3/2015 2:02:00 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       1. searching High School in Tasikmalaya (Indonesia) and automatic show the Map from Google Map. 2. Great Ajax Searching. 3. Popup entry School data 4.Popup Edit School data and many Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... database name: SMK Table : sekolah Please Give m ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

E-man Small scale manifacturer diaryE-man Small scale manifacturer diaryPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Advanced /
Akinyemi Olusegun (from psc cd)
5107 since
1/3/2015 1:58:00 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       This small application demonstrates the use of Ajax with PHP and the power of CSS. I developed this application when I was in school 5 years ago as a practical class assignment. I just want to share it with PHP starters and intermediate. I used a bottled ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Basic Database OperationsBasic Database OperationsPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Advanced /
Jake Rodriguez Pomperada (from psc cd)
5190 since
1/3/2015 1:25:00 AM

By 2 Users

About this code it is a simple database operations in PHP/MySQL creating a database and tables, add,edit,delete and search a record in PHP/MySQL is also added. I make this code with the use of other codes I found over the Internet to help myself and other ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Advanced Secure Login SystemAdvanced Secure Login SystemPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Advanced /
MDoc (from psc cd)
8635 since
1/3/2015 1:20:00 AM

By 5 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       Advanced Secure Login System: Features of the system: 1. Login System 2. User Registration 3. User can only edit and view their own account. 4. Exporting data to .xml, word format and excel. 5. Import user data account. 6. Session included. 7. Include log ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Apptha Joomla Mac Doc Gallery EffetApptha Joomla Mac Doc Gallery EffetPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
Apptha (from psc cd)
4294 since
1/3/2015 12:42:00 AM

By 3 Users

Photo gallery is an interactive plug-in which enables the users to create their own virtual gallery in no time.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Teacher Information System 1.0Teacher Information System 1.0PHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
Ajith K Wasantha (from psc cd)
4963 since
1/3/2015 12:27:00 AM

By 2 Users

For database to store data of Government School TeacherClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Online Examination SystemOnline Examination SystemPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Advanced /
Husain Limdiyawala (from psc cd)
10017 since
1/2/2015 10:54:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is an online examination system.The administrator can create exam.An exam can consist of either CAT(Computer Adaptive Test) or CBT(Computer Based Test).It can also consist of psychometric test and Emotional Quotient test.It has immense recovery abili ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

easy template management with seo friendly url for php beginner easy template management with seo friendly url for php beginner PHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
SumitDas (from psc cd)
3953 since
1/2/2015 10:51:00 PM

By 2 Users

The basic idea of this framework is to maintain the template easily. This framework helps to develop websites very fast which is also easily maintainable by the designer with little knowledge of phpClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Basic FaceBook Like and Share CodeBasic FaceBook Like and Share CodePHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Advanced /
Anes P.A (from psc cd)
5187 since
1/2/2015 10:43:00 PM

By 3 Users

Hi Friends, I am Anes, Now I am with a Code for the Purpose of Facebook Like and Share Code. Use Same You can Share a Product or some data in your web site to Facebook Wall of the User who like to share. For that you need an application Id of Facebook It ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 8 of 64 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 637 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0