All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking)

Search Results: Page 3 of 61 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 605 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Student Information System in CodeIgniterStudent Information System in CodeIgniterPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
9554 since
3/20/2016 3:07:59 AM

By 4 Users

Here is a sample program that I wrote in CodeIgniter as very popular PHP framework that demostrate CRUD application I called this program Student Information System in CodeIgniter that will manage the contact information of the students like name, course, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Personal Site ManagerPersonal Site ManagerPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
Mirza Bajric (from psc cd)
2717 since
1/2/2015 6:15:00 PM

By 5 Users

With this manager u can start your own personal site or even start a small community website... With this manager u can: - start a blog, - put files for download, - add your pictures gallery, - have members (or your fans) section, - have a table where u ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Tiny CalendarA Tiny CalendarPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Advanced /
Tristan Couvares (from psc cd)
3224 since
1/1/2015 4:27:00 PM

By 6 Users

Impress your friends and corporate allies by putting this very tiny yet customizeable calendar somewhere on your page!!! Automagically generates this month's calendar!!! It rocks like a magikist!!

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Barcode GeneratorBarcode GeneratorPHP 4.0Advanced /
Jean-Sebastien Goupil (from psc cd)
4342 since
1/1/2015 11:17:00 PM

By 8 Users

This package implements a Web interface to generate barcode images according to well-known barcode formating standards. Currently it supports the following barcode format standards: Codabar, Code11, Code39, Code93, Code128, EAN-8, EAN-13, ISBN, Interleave ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Resume/Curriculum Vitae MakerA Resume/Curriculum Vitae MakerPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
zulkiply (from psc cd)
7929 since
1/2/2015 8:48:00 AM

By 10 Users

You (or anybody else) now can create resume/curriculum vitae on the fly. Include your photo as well. A purple template for the resume is given out. Just fill in the resume form and your resume is ready to be printed out!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

COMPLETE SMS WEBSITECOMPLETE SMS WEBSITEPHP 5.0Advanced /
World''s Greatest (from psc cd)
5414 since
1/2/2015 2:16:00 PM

By 10 Users

It is a complete fully functional sms sub site i made for my sms website. anybody who wants to operate and sms website for sending sms from web to phone and can use this to do it. This project took me 2 months to develop and i want to share it free. no ne ...(description truncated)

PHP And Database Integration With MySQLPHP And Database Integration With MySQLPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Chetankumar Digambarrao Akarte (from psc cd)
4226 since
1/2/2015 11:16:00 AM

By 10 Users

One of the defining features of PHP is the versatility it offers for connection to, and manipulation with, databases. In this article, we look at some features of the PHP and MySQL combination. We shall go through the following steps:- • Connect to ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[[Retrieve Random Images from a directory[[Retrieve Random Images from a directoryPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Advanced /
Carlo Rodriguez (from psc cd)
2840 since
1/2/2015 12:55:00 AM

By 11 Users

This Code retrieves random images from a specified directory. There is no need to input how many images are inside the directory or enter in into a text file. Just edit and run. =) pls. vote...

ONLINE RESERVATION for rent-a-carONLINE RESERVATION for rent-a-carPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Advanced /
Walter Narvasa (from psc cd)
8537 since
1/2/2015 7:19:00 AM

By 14 Users

This a complete "online-reservation for a rent-a-car business" done in PHP + MySQL. I have done this project last year for a student thesis here in the philippines. If you like my code, feel free to vote for it!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Beginners Guide To PHPA Beginners Guide To PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Beginner /
Shyam Srinivas (from psc cd)
4129 since
1/2/2015 5:21:00 AM

By 15 Users

A guide for PHP

Search Results: Page 3 of 61 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 605 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0