All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking)

Search Results: Page 7 of 61 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 605 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Sending Email in PHPSending Email in PHPPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4717 since
12/13/2015 8:19:22 AM

By 1 Users

A program that I wrote before in PHP using PHP Mailer to send email using PHP as our primary language. The code is not very difficult but you must know how to use PHP Mailer and knows how to configure your gmail email account in order to use this program ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

shell sort in phpshell sort in phpPHP 3.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3498 since
1/9/2016 9:04:47 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in PHP to sort a series of numbers Shell Sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.comand jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

shell sort in phpshell sort in phpPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3241 since
1/9/2016 9:05:26 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in PHP to sort a series of numbers Shell Sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.comand jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

shell sort in phpshell sort in phpPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3498 since
1/9/2016 9:04:47 AM

By 1 Users

shell sort in phpshell sort in phpPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3241 since
1/9/2016 9:05:26 AM

By 1 Users

Strong Number Checker in PHPStrong Number Checker in PHPPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
6514 since
8/5/2016 12:26:55 PM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in PHP to check if the given number of the user in strong number or not. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Student Grade Viewer System in PHP and MySQLStudent Grade Viewer System in PHP and MySQLPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
16236 since
10/15/2016 3:27:14 AM

By 1 Users

In this article I would like to share with you a program that I and my friend and fellow software engineer Mr. Dave Marcellana develop we can't this application Student Grade Viewer System in PHP and MySQL. This application enables teachers act as adminis ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sum of Two Numbers in CodeIgniterSum of Two Numbers in CodeIgniterPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
9783 since
12/13/2015 2:52:50 AM

By 1 Users

A sample program that I wrote using CodeIgniter one of the most popular PHP framework. What does the program will do is to ask the user to give to numbers and then our program will give the sum of the two numbers. If you have some questions please send me ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

User Information System With Upload Picture in PHP and MySQL using BootStrapUser Information System With Upload Picture in PHP and MySQL using BootStrapPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
9082 since
9/18/2016 11:33:48 PM

By 1 Users

This is an update version of our code with my best friend Dave Marcellana that will manage the information of the user using PHP and MySQL. We are using BootStrap framework for our web design layouts. The best thing about this code I was able to fix the b ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search a record in PHP and MySQLSearch a record in PHP and MySQLPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
7402 since
12/20/2015 1:03:21 PM

By 3 Users

A simple program that I wrote before in PHP and MySQL to search a record from the database. The code is very easy to understand and use in your projects related to PHP and MySQL. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 7 of 61 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 605 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0