Other Entries by www.amitpatil.me (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Ajax and PHP chatAjax and PHP chatPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Advanced /
www.amitpatil.me (from psc cd)
3038 since
1/2/2015 5:25:00 PM

By 9 Users

For more codes and scripts visit "www.amitpatil.me" This is simple but excellent chatting application developed in PHP(Ajax)and MySql with smilies also. This application works perfect on Firefox and Netscape Navigator.This application is under constructio ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ajax and PHP comment script ( Updated on 26/Sep/09)Ajax and PHP comment script ( Updated on 26/Sep/09)PHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Advanced /
3412 since
1/2/2015 4:13:00 PM

By 7 Users

You can add comments infinite times without refreshing the page even once.So try it, have a fun.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ajax and PHP Image Effects with PHP GD LibraryAjax and PHP Image Effects with PHP GD LibraryPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Intermediate /
5312 since
1/2/2015 7:55:00 PM

By 3 Users

For more codes and scripts visit "www.amitpatil.me" This is simple demonstration of using PHP GD library for image processing.Due to time limitation and incomplete programing knowledge i was not able to make it 100% bug free.But still i can say its more t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Ajax and PHP Login with jQuery and JSONAjax and PHP Login with jQuery and JSONPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Intermediate /
6764 since
1/2/2015 6:18:00 PM

By 4 Users

For more codes and scripts visit "www.amitpatil.me" Simple demonstration of XMLHTTPRequest.When user enters username and password it creates XMLHTTPRequest and receives response in JSON format.XMLHTTPRequest is made with jQuery and response is in format o ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ajax and PHP On The Spot Table EditAjax and PHP On The Spot Table EditPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Advanced /
3311 since
1/2/2015 5:28:00 PM

By 7 Users

For more codes and scripts visit "www.amitpatil.me" This is PHP+ Ajax+MySql script.It allows user to view and edit table info without submitting page even once. This is really nice script to use in your project.Have a fun....!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ajax and php search engineAjax and php search enginePHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Advanced /
4442 since
1/2/2015 4:09:00 PM

By 9 Users

For more codes and scripts visit "www.amitpatil.me" This is a simple demonstration of "Search using Ajax".When user enters search keyword, it displays number of records matching with that keyword before clicking "Search" button (before submitting page).An ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ajax AutoSuggest (Contest Winner Script) Updated 9 June ExcellentAjax AutoSuggest (Contest Winner Script) Updated 9 June ExcellentPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0Intermediate /
3813 since
1/2/2015 5:32:00 PM

By 14 Users

For more codes and scripts visit "www.amitpatil.me" I m back again with this small code snippet PHP and AJAX Auto Suggets Script.Simple but nice, Ready to use script. Have A fun. Version 1.1 ---------------------- - Added jQuery Support - Changed Design V ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0