Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Leap Year Checker in DelphiLeap Year Checker in DelphiDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2999 since
9/3/2016 2:33:45 AM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote using Delphi programming language that will ask the user to give a year and then our program will check if the given year by the user is a leap year or not a leap year. The code is very simple because I am using a function in Delphi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Odd and Even Numbers Checker in DelphiOdd and Even Numbers Checker in DelphiDelphi 7Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3612 since
9/3/2016 1:45:45 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote using Delphi as my programming language that will ask the user to give a number and then our program will check and determine whether the given number by our user is an odd or even number. I am using Borland Delphi 7 as ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Area of the Circle Solver in DelphiArea of the Circle Solver in DelphiDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3062 since
9/2/2016 2:28:57 PM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote using Delphi that will ask the user to give the radius of the circle and then our program will compute for it's area. The code is very easy to understand and use. I intended my work for those that are beginners in Delphi programming ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Hello World in DelphiHello World in DelphiDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4, KylixBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2567 since
8/31/2016 1:47:24 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that shows a message box that display hello world using Delphi as our programming language. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 0917308 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sum and Product in DelphiSum and Product in DelphiDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4, KylixBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2598 since
8/31/2016 1:39:07 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using Delphi as my programming language that will ask the user to give two numbers and then our program will compute the sum and product of the two numbers that is being given by our user. Add me at Facebook my address is jak ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Addition of Two Numbers in DelphiAddition of Two Numbers in DelphiDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3296 since
8/31/2016 1:26:40 AM
Unrated
       This will be my first time to successfully understand and run a Delphi program that I wrote before I have some difficulty in understanding this programming language that is super set of Pascal programming language. It is very easy to write a code in Delph ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Environment VariablesEnvironment VariablesDelphi 7Beginner /
Thomas1965
1710 since
8/29/2016 8:31:22 AM
Unrated
       Show how to parse the Environment variables from Windows and store them in a TStringList and display them in a TListView. Due to a limitation (bug?) of theTListView long values get truncated. It also shows how to use a SaveFileDialog.

Zodiac SignZodiac SignDelphi 7Beginner /
Matoxiko
1413 since
8/21/2016 12:29:51 PM
Unrated
       The program calculate your age, your birthday and your zodiac signClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Arabic to RomanArabic to RomanDelphi 7Beginner /
Matoxiko
1478 since
8/14/2016 5:19:08 PM
Unrated
       Conversion of Arabic numerals to RomanClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BattleshipsBattleshipsDelphi 7Beginner /
Matoxiko
2605 since
8/11/2016 8:19:50 AM
Unrated
       A lttle game for beginnersClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 5 of 39 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 381 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Delphi 7
Delphi 6
Delphi 5
Delphi 4
Pre Delphi 4
Kylix