All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 2 of 31 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 301 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Delphi TextFile tutorial for beginnersDelphi TextFile tutorial for beginnersDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5Beginner /
Olfert Bakker (from psc cd)
6341 since
1/1/2015 10:54:00 PM

By 6 Users

This article is for those Delphi beginners out there who wish to learn a little bit about the basics of Delphi TextFile Management. I remember having lots of trouble with it when I was new to Delphi, so I figured I might as well help the 'freshmen' gettin ...(description truncated)

Loading and saving a file with a MemoLoading and saving a file with a MemoDelphi 5, Delphi 4Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
10690 since
1/1/2015 12:27:00 AM

By 6 Users

How to load and save a memo from and to a file on the hard drive.

ImageMelterImageMelterDelphi 6Intermediate /
Maurijn vd Does (from psc cd)
650 since
1/1/2015 4:37:00 PM

By 7 Users

Program to melt two images to one leaving both images intact. Includes facility to save the melted image to a bitmap file.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

File transferFile transferDelphi 7, Delphi 6Intermediate /
Ian S. Fain (from psc cd)
1511 since
1/1/2015 9:25:00 PM

By 10 Users

This application transfers files via the internet. It also allows you to transfer files through a network using host names.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Replace,InStr,Left,Right,LeftTrim,RightTrim,Reverse,Split,Replace,Mid FunctionsReplace,InStr,Left,Right,LeftTrim,RightTrim,Reverse,Split,Replace,Mid FunctionsDelphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4Intermediate /
telle (from psc cd)
8985 since
1/1/2015 6:22:00 AM

By 16 Users

This is just like the name says, The Following Vb functions for Delphi all coded/translated by me: RightTrim LeftTrem InStr Mid Left Right Replace Split Reverse

Data-Lock 2.0 - Fully Documented - Crypto AlgorithmData-Lock 2.0 - Fully Documented - Crypto AlgorithmDelphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4Intermediate /
kirse (from psc cd)
1425 since
1/1/2015 9:05:00 AM

By 30 Users

Fully documented!!! I have written the entire algorithm - probably unbreakable by 90% of general computer users - but, it still can be cracked... There are about 700 lines of code to show you many different aspects of Delphi programming.. check it out!! I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM MyApp Menu Version 1.2 (build 3)DM MyApp Menu Version 1.2 (build 3)Delphi 7Intermediate /
Ben
2283 since
3/9/2016 10:32:33 PM

By 1 Users

This is a small app made in Delphi 2009 to allow you to have a customized menu with the most common appliactions and folders that you use most. The program puts a small bar on the desktop that when clicked it will show the menu with your appliactions. You ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM WinHex Dump Version 1.0DM WinHex Dump Version 1.0Delphi 7, Delphi 6Intermediate /
Ben
2427 since
11/29/2015 11:37:37 AM

By 1 Users

DM WinHex is a small application to view the contents of a binary file in hexadecimal format, with including offsets and an ANSI view. Hope you like it please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

FamilyManagementFamilyManagementDelphi 7Beginner /
Matoxiko
2571 since
10/20/2016 8:37:04 AM

By 1 Users

Family management With the program, you will capture all family members. After the start, a new file named JOMA.dat must be created. Then click on the map card and enter the first subject. An image can be inserted into the folder - Bilder - for each subje ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Reverse a Number in DelphiReverse a Number in DelphiDelphi 7, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, Delphi 4, Pre Delphi 4Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2800 since
10/8/2016 12:33:51 PM

By 1 Users

I wrote a simple program in Delphi that will ask the user to give a series of number and then our program will reverse the arrangement of the given number by the user. Add me at Facebook my addressis jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 31 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 301 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

Delphi 7
Delphi 6
Delphi 5
Delphi 4
Pre Delphi 4
Kylix