Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 6 of 24 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 237 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Award Winner 2D to 3D converter v2.0Award Winner 2D to 3D converter v2.0Borland C++Beginner /
Gaurav Creations (from psc cd)
3024 since
1/1/2015 10:39:00 PM

By 7 Users

Last Month's award winner program is back with a bang.The new version 2.0 now supports mouse so drawing images with curved lines becomes too easy.By downloading this program you will learn how to include mouse ,convert 2d to 3d and lots of other things.P ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Backup Folder Version 3.2 20/9/2016Backup Folder Version 3.2 20/9/2016C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Ben128
2137 since
9/20/2016 9:13:33 PM
Unrated
       This is the new version of my ever developing file copying tool. This version builds off version 2 and also from my DirTree project. this now has 11 flags you can use, it now supports copying files from all sub folders. Some bugs have been fixed an some n ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BankingBankingCIntermediate /
Mohamed Bilal (from psc cd)
1046 since
1/5/2015 9:14:00 PM

By 4 Users

Complete Bank Application

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Banking  ManagementBanking ManagementC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
V.Dineshbabu (from psc cd)
1604 since
1/8/2015 8:15:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is a example for banking managment system

barrysCapITbarrysCapITMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Barretto VN (from psc cd)
821 since
1/4/2015 2:13:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a Screen capture utility , i developed this primarily beacuse i had no way of purchasing one , using this utility you can capture either the entire Screen (Desktop) , a specific Window , a Client Window or a Control (eg Button) , this was possible ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

barrysChatSystembarrysChatSystemMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Barretto VN (from psc cd)
1043 since
1/4/2015 2:14:00 AM

By 9 Users

This is a Chat Server and Client combinition taken from the samples available on the MSDN CD . To use the projects do the following 1) Build the Chat Server Project 2) Build the Chat Client project 3) Visual Studio To Use Server and Client on your ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BasicCalculatorBasicCalculatorMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
Jeff Miller (from psc cd)
899 since
1/3/2015 6:56:00 AM

By 5 Users

**New Version**I used the windows api MFC to utilize buttons, edit boxes, a menu and string functions to create a calculator.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Begining socket programming in Windows and UNIX (LINUX) - Tutorial and 2 source code server examplesBegining socket programming in Windows and UNIX (LINUX) - Tutorial and 2 source code server examplesC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
Musawir Ali (from psc cd)
2240 since
1/2/2015 6:31:00 AM

By 20 Users

Alright. So you decided that coding a stand alone application is cool enuff, but then again, the possibilities are limited. Now you want to cut the chase and start writing some real deal code where you make your computer bug other computers on a network ( ...(description truncated)

Billing SoftwareBilling SoftwareC++ (general)Advanced /
Amit Panjiyar (from psc cd)
1684 since
1/9/2015 3:18:00 PM

By 4 Users

This code help user (specially the shop keeper) for creating the Bill. Which keep the record of its Product and Company Info. Detail of the Product : 1. How many product is there. 2. Rate of the Product. 3. Qty. Sold and left. It also provide further Func ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Binary ClockBinary ClockC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Robert ''Bob'' Engelhardt (from psc cd)
1040 since
1/1/2015 9:02:00 AM

By 7 Users

This program is simply a little clock I made in my sp[are time. The clock consists of 28 pictures that alternate between an on and off state to tell the time in binaryClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 24 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 237 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++