Date
Submitted
User Rating

Animated Movie MakerAnimated Movie MakerMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1777 since
1/5/2015 10:27:00 AM

By 6 Users

This application provides an easy animated movie maker. The code is an improved version of my capture picture program, which I uploaded a long time ago. I decided to make it a little more interesting and this time I provided a lot of comments. :-) After c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AnimatorAnimatorMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Wesley Hopper (from psc cd)
1076 since
1/1/2015 8:13:00 PM

By 2 Users

A Windows program that runs animation files created from bitmaps composed of the frames of animation, and 2 32-bit ints appended to the end of the bitmap that contain the number of frames by [#columns],[#rows].

AntiVirus With UtilityAntiVirus With UtilityC, C++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Manish Snehi (from psc cd)
3075 since
1/3/2015 8:57:00 PM

By 25 Users

This is an Antivirus Utility with Files service and Directory Related Operationbs. Run EXE in order of Advance features of Utility in Command prompt.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Any window can be fooled around with by getting it's handle! this shows u how!Any window can be fooled around with by getting it's handle! this shows u how!Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Syed Fahad Gilani (from psc cd)
1149 since
1/1/2015 5:39:00 PM

By 6 Users

This program will help u get any windows handle and then let you change the window's title through that handle. Gives u a good learning of how to have fun with handles and how to use them..

API Spy (Windows)API Spy (Windows)C++ (general)Beginner /
Adam Orenstein (from psc cd)
1946 since
1/1/2015 9:29:00 AM

By 15 Users

This is an API spy which will display all kinds of info on a window and has a bunch of options for you to play around with. Take the time to leave feedback and give me a vote too if you can find the time. Enjoy! =)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

API-Spion - window/toolbars/menus/processes/modules (DLLs)/threads handling/ 'editing'API-Spion - window/toolbars/menus/processes/modules (DLLs)/threads handling/ 'editing'C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
wolf37 (from psc cd)
1556 since
1/2/2015 7:23:00 AM

By 25 Users

NEW V2.0! You can edit windows, menus, toolbars and controls at runtime of a program. With a window/control you can do at runtime: enable/disable, show/hide, destroy (with custom defined return!), change the icon, the password character, the font, the bac ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ATM MachineATM MachineMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
Chris Latona (from psc cd)
1676 since
1/1/2015 9:35:00 PM

By 4 Users

Processes transactions like an ATM machine. When complete it produces an out file with updates made on the account.

ATM SIMULATORATM SIMULATORC, C++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Manish_Jain (from psc cd)
1583 since
1/8/2015 12:03:00 PM

By 5 Users

It simulates ATM MACHINE...Would say this much only that is a very good piece of code...Just give it a try..i bet you would love it..and please vote for it...

autoshutdownautoshutdownMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Dao Hai Nam (from psc cd)
975 since
1/3/2015 9:12:00 AM

By 5 Users

This tool allows user shutdown Windows after a time up to 4h + 30minutes. Left, Right or Ctrl+Left, Ctrl+Right can be used. Please try and vote ...................... :)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AutoWallPaperAutoWallPaperC++ (general)Advanced /
Amol Gokhale (from psc cd)
813 since
1/1/2015 5:04:00 AM

By 8 Users

It automatically changes the desktop wallpaper after specified time. It converts GIF's and JPEG's to bmp before setting the wall paper. It creates two regsitry entries for the first time. Two entries are Image directory: Path of the directory where all im ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 5 of 24 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 237 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++