Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

a find the nimbrer gamea find the nimbrer gameC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Ti_fran (from psc cd)
1363 since
1/4/2015 5:30:00 AM

By 4 Users

a find the number game very useful for beginners Please vote for me !!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Flight Simulator - direct X, real flying! COOL !!!A Flight Simulator - direct X, real flying! COOL !!!C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Keir Gordon (from psc cd)
3503 since
1/1/2015 9:11:00 AM

By 58 Users

This is a flight simulator game made with direct X, its great, this can teach you to use directX in an easy way. You have GOT to check this out. Soon i'll have this ready for selling to the public! Check out this cool code, and vote for me! If you need he ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Game Of BrickA Game Of BrickC++ (general)Advanced /
Alok Gupta (from psc cd)
1892 since
1/4/2015 8:13:00 AM

By 5 Users

the game of brick inspired frmmr ali akbarClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

a good connect 4a good connect 4Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Ryan B. (from psc cd)
2685 since
1/6/2015 3:14:00 AM

By 4 Users

a cool conect 4 game that dosnt use graphics.h so you can compile it on msvs. you do need to compile it on windows however

A Hangman Game (College Nickname Edition)A Hangman Game (College Nickname Edition)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Advanced /
Patrick Newell (from psc cd)
2764 since
1/1/2015 2:18:00 PM

By 12 Users

<b><a href="http://www.lehigh.edu/~pmn2/hangman.html">NEW VERSIONS</a></b>(uploaded daily with new features each day)...<a href="http://www.lehigh.edu/~pmn2/hangman.html">Click here to get the most recent game</a>...IT'S HERE, the save g ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A High-Quality GameA High-Quality GameC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Advanced /
AL (from psc cd)
1524 since
1/3/2015 10:42:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is a game I made for a project at school it is really good. It still needs a timer though. Please rate it!

A jackpot GameA jackpot GameC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
3140 since
1/1/2015 8:42:00 AM

By 14 Users

well this is a jackpot game i made. it is really fun. beginners should look at the code cause it will really help you with C++. This is a must Download for all types of programmers. from newbie to expert it is fun.

A number puzzleA number puzzleC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Muthu Raja (from psc cd)
1371 since
1/5/2015 9:16:00 AM

By 4 Users

It's a game to arrange numbers in ascending order inside 3 X 3 boxes. It's a must see program for beginners.The code is very simple!

A OpenGL 3D Temple (Particles, Fountain, and Others)A OpenGL 3D Temple (Particles, Fountain, and Others)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
WolvenWraith (from psc cd)
3782 since
1/2/2015 9:54:00 AM

By 8 Users

This program draws a reddish pyramid with a fountain in the middle which contains wavy water, and sprays out blue particles (well it was SUPPOSED to look like water, lol). There is also a red globe in the center of all of this floating in midair for no re ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 'Pico Fermi Bagels' GameA 'Pico Fermi Bagels' GameC++ (general)Beginner /
Julz (from psc cd)
2859 since
1/6/2015 4:04:00 AM

By 2 Users

A simple text game of 'Pico Fermi Bagels', a game similiar to the classic 'Mastermind'. Play against the computer or a friend. (My first program after starting C++) Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 28 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 272 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++