Date
Submitted
User Rating

Payroll System in AngularJSPayroll System in AngularJSJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4255 since
3/19/2016 8:19:11 AM
Unrated
       A simple Payroll System that I have create using AngularJS as my JavaScript framework the code is very simple and easy to understand. I just learning how to program in AngularJS and I find it easy and very interesting to explore and learn. If you have som ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Average of Five Numbers in AngularJSAverage of Five Numbers in AngularJSJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3550 since
3/19/2016 8:18:01 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using AngularJS as my JavaScript framework that will ask the user to give five numbers and then the program will compute for the average value of all five numbers. This program is very simple because I'm still learning Angula ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Kilograms To Pounds Converter in AngularJSKilograms To Pounds Converter in AngularJSJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2842 since
3/19/2016 8:16:28 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote using AngularJS that will ask the user to give the weight in kilograms and then it will convert it into pounds equivalent. The code is very simple and easy to understand for anyone interested in AngularJS programming. If ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Celsius To Fahrenheit Converter in AngularJSCelsius To Fahrenheit Converter in AngularJSJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3463 since
3/19/2016 8:15:10 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote using AngularJS that will ask the user to give the temperature in Celsius and then it will convert it into Fahrenheit equivalent. The code is very simple and easy to understand for anyone interested in AngularJS programm ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fahrenheit to Celsius Converter in AngularJSFahrenheit to Celsius Converter in AngularJSJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2230 since
3/19/2016 8:13:31 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote using AngularJS that will ask the user to give the temperature in fahrenheit and then it will convert it into celsius equivalent. The code is very simple and easy to understand for anyone interested in AngularJS programm ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Kilometers To Miles Converter in AngularJSKilometers To Miles Converter in AngularJSJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2403 since
3/19/2016 8:05:34 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote using AngularJS that will ask the user to give the distance in kilometers and then it will convert it into miles equivalent. The code is very simple and easy to understand for anyone interested in AngularJS programming. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Closing Web Page in JavaScriptClosing Web Page in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3225 since
1/17/2016 4:42:44 AM
Unrated
       A simple code that I wrote in JavaScript that enables the use to close the webpage using JavaScript. The code is very simple and easy to understand. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Switch Statement in JavaScriptSwitch Statement in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2859 since
12/20/2015 1:25:20 PM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you guys how to use and declare switch statement in JavaScript as our programming language. Switch statement is another type of conditional statement mainly use to check for conditions based on the values that is ...(description truncated)

Mobile Friendly TicTacToe gameMobile Friendly TicTacToe gameHTML 5, JavaScript Beginner /
William Hughes
3129 since
12/9/2015 3:54:52 PM
Unrated
       A basic Tic Tac Toe game shown using Canvas in JavaScript. Resizes based on ANY screen device dimension and plays full screen. It has 3 levels: Easy - completely random AI Medium - defense only AI then random placement Hard - checks for win => win block = ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

jQuery RPG Battle examplejQuery RPG Battle exampleHTML 5, JavaScript Beginner /
William Hughes
3228 since
12/9/2015 3:52:38 PM
Unrated
       RPG-Battler random generates a enemy and you fight it. Shows the very basics of jQueryClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 14 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 131 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

HTML 5
CSS
JavaScript