Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Net Remoting in Simple English (Really, it's that simple)Net Remoting in Simple English (Really, it's that simple)VB.NETBeginner /
Daniel Ang C. M. (from psc cd)
2869 since
1/1/2015 9:24:00 PM

By 22 Users

This article is meant to be a step by step guide to give its reader a gist of .Net Remoting. I've tried to search good tutorials, but it was rather hard to find one that could work on my PC! So here's my first shot at a .Net Remoting tutorial in VB.net. I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NET Sockets - Recreating the Winsock - Usable Across both LAN and InternetNET Sockets - Recreating the Winsock - Usable Across both LAN and InternetVB.NETIntermediate /
DanDaMan (from psc cd)
1261 since
1/3/2015 3:13:00 PM

By 12 Users

After migrating to .NET, I found my biggest challenge was learning what in the world these 'sockets' were. I have a lot of programs in VB6 that use Winsock, but when I saw what a mess the Migration Wizard did to my code, I decided to do it myself. The pro ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

nexIRC v3.22nexIRC v3.22VB.NETIntermediate /
guideX (from psc cd)
1581 since
1/4/2015 11:24:00 PM

By 10 Users

nexIRC 3.22 is is an IRC client which is compatibile with 17 different IRC Daemons, can support multiple query/servers/channels, has full dcc protocol (send/get, chat), has a web browser built in to the background which can automatically browse a register ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Online Betting WebSiteOnline Betting WebSiteVB.NET, ASP.NETAdvanced /
Ali Mammadov (from psc cd)
3420 since
1/5/2015 6:31:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is a website application to show you how to create a simple online betting website by using asp .net. What you can learn from this? How to user Forms Authentication, how to user datalist,datagrid,detailed lists and so on. Website has a registration p ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PackMon.NET / Sniffer.NET (Latest By 5 Oct 2005)PackMon.NET / Sniffer.NET (Latest By 5 Oct 2005)C#, VB.NETAdvanced /
PipalHub (from psc cd)
5878 since
1/3/2015 8:10:00 PM

By 17 Users

An update to my award winning Sniffer.Net which use my Sniffer.Net Library. I have included support for viewwing the contents of the packet by double clicking any packet from the list view. PackMon was my very first attempt of making a Network Packet Capt ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ping .NET Class!Ping .NET Class!C#Advanced /
Karabunga (from psc cd)
657 since
1/1/2015 5:35:00 AM

By 4 Users

Ping a machine from .NET. This code is CLR compliant.

POP3Connector.dllPOP3Connector.dllVB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Andy Duff (from psc cd)
936 since
1/4/2015 7:11:00 AM

By 3 Users

POP3Connector is a light weight access connector to get POP3 messages from a server or to load raw emails from from files.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Project Carbon (C# Packet Spy)Project Carbon (C# Packet Spy)C#Intermediate /
Brandon Scott (from psc cd)
2267 since
1/4/2015 11:13:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a packet spy I've been working on for about a year in my free time. It's not exactly the greatest packet spy in the world, but I needed something with specific features that other network monitoring software didn't have. I was attempting to write ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

QBrowserQBrowserVB.NETBeginner /
Joachim Molemans (from psc cd)
773 since
1/4/2015 10:59:00 AM

By 2 Users

4 browsers in 1, show all 4 or show just 1 I still need to auto-adjust the panels to the form-size Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RapidShare Downloader.NET BETA 12RapidShare Downloader.NET BETA 12VB.NETIntermediate /
Carlos Yakimov (from psc cd)
3451 since
1/4/2015 2:09:00 PM

By 10 Users

This is the last update I'll upload to Psc, now Im hosting this project on Codeplex.com (http://www.codeplex.com/rsdownloader).------------------------------->A Download manager that support downloads* from rapidshare.com, rapidshare.de; also offers su ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 10 of 15 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 148 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET