Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 6 of 15 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 148 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Dynamically Generate Images in Web PagesDynamically Generate Images in Web PagesASP.NETBeginner /
Pankaj Nagar (from psc cd)
1424 since
1/1/2015 1:18:00 AM

By 8 Users

The .NET Framework includes a rich set of classes for generating images. You can use these classes to generate images in a variety of different formats, such as GIF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP. You can also use these classes to draw complex shapes, includin ...(description truncated)

Easy login from asp.netEasy login from asp.netASP.NETIntermediate /
mohammad mirshahi (from psc cd)
1814 since
1/6/2015 3:29:00 AM

By 3 Users

I designed manual login from asp.net. it is sample easy login... but you to learn about it... enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Email UtilityEmail UtilityVB.NETIntermediate /
John Ng (from psc cd)
1407 since
1/4/2015 2:52:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is a simple and usefull email utility program where enable you to send the email according to your setting.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Exporting ADO.NET DataSet To ExcelExporting ADO.NET DataSet To ExcelVB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Igor Krupitsky (from psc cd)
2300 since
1/4/2015 11:12:00 PM

By 4 Users

Each table within the ADO.NET DataSet will be exported as a worksheet. All column headers are frozen.

Extremely simple SMTP mail send classExtremely simple SMTP mail send classVB.NETBeginner /
Chris Leach (TX) (from psc cd)
1250 since
1/2/2015 6:02:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is an EXTREMELY simple SMTP send mail class. I was in need of such a class to alert me when one of my applications was having problems on a remote server. I looked everywhere but only found extremely complicated classes. All I wanted was to send a si ...(description truncated)

EZFileTransfer 1.0EZFileTransfer 1.0C#Intermediate /
Gil Schmidt (from psc cd)
1152 since
1/2/2015 2:56:00 PM

By 4 Users

ver 1.0 now support resume, sending only parts of a file and pause. file transfer class writtin in C#. all that you need to do is use one dll function from this dll, (1 from server side, 2 from client side) and it'll take care of the rest. now support ge ...(description truncated)

File DownloadFile DownloadC#, VB.NETBeginner /
LinSparkUx7 (from psc cd)
1132 since
1/2/2015 12:33:00 AM

By 8 Users

This shows how to download a file in VB.NET and C# in only 2 lines of code! This is meant for BEGINNERS, but all are welcome to see it. I know this isn't much code, in fact, not event much of anything at all, but I was desperately trying to find a way to ...(description truncated)

File Downloader and Registry writerFile Downloader and Registry writerVB.NETBeginner /
Ryan McDermott (from psc cd)
1546 since
1/2/2015 11:10:00 AM

By 4 Users

You just specify the file you want from the web and where you want to download it to, plus registry settings you want to change, and you can easily use this program.

FileScopeFileScopeC#Advanced /
mzyzik (from psc cd)
1638 since
1/3/2015 5:36:00 AM

By 4 Users

P2P (peer to peer) file sharing program in C#. Supports Gnutella, Gnutella2, eDonkey, and OpenNap. www.filescope.com. This is excellent for people wanting to learn socket programming, GUI effects via drawing, custom drawn controls (tabcontrol, menus, etc. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fix for ASP .NET Web Forms acting 'buggy' after user presses 'back' buttonFix for ASP .NET Web Forms acting 'buggy' after user presses 'back' buttonVB.NET, ASP.NETBeginner /
Ian Ippolito (PSC)
2922 since
1/1/2015 2:40:00 AM

By 3 Users

If you do ASP.NET web forms, have you noticed that they seem to act buggy after the user hits the back button? For example, do events start firing off that shouldn't be, or does the state on the form get reset to what the user typed in 2 times ago, or wor ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 6 of 15 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 148 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET