Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 7 of 51 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 501 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Asynchronous Loading DataAsynchronous Loading DataASP.NETIntermediate /
Pandian S (from psc cd)
1309 since
1/4/2015 11:55:00 AM

By 17 Users

In ASP.Net allow us to get information from the server without refreshing the entire page. This can come in very handy when you have large, graphic intensive, pages or if server side validation is needed for a field before submitting the entire page. Not ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Authenticate UserAuthenticate UserVB.NETIntermediate /
Jose Fuentes VB MVP (from psc cd)
2254 since
1/1/2015 9:17:00 AM

By 13 Users

Oh the horror of trying to find a way to do something so simple. Sometimes I think people try to make things more complex then they need be. NO API NO ADVAPI32.DLL NO Kernnl32.DLL no unmanaged code Pure .Net framework AD networks only "Active directory". ...(description truncated)

AutofinanceAutofinanceVB.NETIntermediate /
Developer142 (from psc cd)
2256 since
1/5/2015 5:16:00 PM

By 5 Users

Auto finance

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Automatic Sql server Backup Utility using sqlserveragent.Automatic Sql server Backup Utility using sqlserveragent.C#Advanced /
Joshy George (from psc cd)
1934 since
1/4/2015 2:07:00 PM

By 9 Users

It is a sample C# (VS2005) application for Automatic Sql server Backup Utility using sqlserveragent. I have used SQL-DMO dll. This article will show you how to create a automatic backup in Sql server 2000.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Babylon like Multilanguage DictionaryBabylon like Multilanguage DictionaryC#Intermediate /
Carlos Alvarado (from psc cd)
1859 since
1/5/2015 4:49:00 AM

By 3 Users

Translate words from and to several languages just like Babylon(tm). Capture the Clipboard and translations from and to English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese (S), Dutch, English, Esperanto, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BackupBackupVB.NETBeginner /
Jo Wenzel (from psc cd)
2225 since
1/6/2015 2:46:00 AM

By 2 Users

Backup Folders and Files

Bank Customer OOP with C#Bank Customer OOP with C#C#Intermediate /
Carl @ Code Intellects (from psc cd)
3757 since
1/3/2015 12:37:00 PM

By 4 Users

This application demonstrates the use of some basic object oriented techniques. It shows how to use a class to create and manipulate objects, and how to encapsulate data.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bank Management SystemBank Management SystemC#Intermediate /
YESSOUFOU ABDEL RAOUF (from psc cd)
13677 since
1/5/2015 12:54:00 PM

By 23 Users

This is a Bank Management System that i developed for a friend as school project just last week. I decided to share it with my friends on planet source code. Please vote for meClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BANKERBANKERVB.NETIntermediate /
Rajesh.G. Shenoi (from psc cd)
2653 since
1/4/2015 12:04:00 AM

By 13 Users

IT DOES ALL THE OPERATION THAT ARE PERFORMED IN A BANK im sorry that i was unable to add my database earlier now im adding a file from which you will be able to identify the tables required you are requested to create the same tables with SQL Server 20 ...(description truncated)

Banking Management System/Bank softwareBanking Management System/Bank softwareC#Intermediate /
Shailesh Tiwari (from psc cd)
5332 since
1/4/2015 1:15:00 AM

By 9 Users

It's a banking software or u can say that it's a Bank Management System. It records all the transaction details of individual clients. And u also see the reports for all the transaction.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 7 of 51 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 501 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET