Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 11 of 20 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 193 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Human Resources Management System (HRMS)Human Resources Management System (HRMS)VB.NETBeginner /
Nura Tijjani Abubakar (from psc cd)
12426 since
1/5/2015 6:38:00 AM

By 75 Users

Human Resources Management System (HRMS) was a relust of what I learnt from friends here and wanted to share it free as well. It found to be helpful in ma final year project that at Oxford Brookes Univesity (Singapore Campus). It'll show young programmers ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Id  Number Auto GenerationId Number Auto GenerationVB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Edarwin Tadina (from psc cd)
1148 since
1/4/2015 6:28:00 PM

By 4 Users

This code will let you generate Id Number Automatically,... it will search in the database whats the next Id number to be generated, Vote for me if this small bunch of code willhelp you in your application. you can use this freely.

img2dbimg2dbVB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Tim Tompkins (from psc cd)
902 since
1/1/2015 11:07:00 PM

By 5 Users

upload image(jpg) create thumbnail and store both in a database. Also can view images in database

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Import CSV into DataSetImport CSV into DataSetVB.NETAdvanced /
John A Priestley (from psc cd)
5637 since
1/3/2015 12:36:00 PM

By 7 Users

***UPDATED*** Import a CSV file into a dynamically created table in a Dataset. You can specify the field separator and text qualifier characters. You can say whether or not the first line in the CSV is the data header. You can save the imported CSV back o ...(description truncated)

In-Memory SQL EngineIn-Memory SQL EngineVB.NETIntermediate /
Emmet Gray (from psc cd)
1937 since
1/3/2015 6:34:00 PM

By 11 Users

Wouldn't it be nice if you could use good-ole SQL language to execute a Select statement against a set of locally-cached DataTables that you've already retrieved from an underlying database?<br><br> This class does exactly that... it supports a mini ...(description truncated)

Insert Image into Sql ServerInsert Image into Sql ServerVB.NETIntermediate /
Hemanth Vatsava Reddi (from psc cd)
1003 since
1/1/2015 6:57:00 PM

By 11 Users

This Code will help the programmer to insert the image into a Sql Server Database through DataReader in VB.NET

InventoryInventoryVB.NETBeginner /
Mark Anthony Mendez (from psc cd)
2108 since
1/2/2015 5:12:00 AM

By 6 Users

To learn database in VB.net easy to add, edit, delete using OLED connection

Inventory ControlInventory ControlVB.NETIntermediate /
Kaland (from psc cd)
3384 since
1/6/2015 6:53:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a Inventory Control Application that I wrote in visual basic 2008. It saving Inventory data in a Database. Please let me Know What you think!

Inventory System with Product Expiration Alert (Organized Database Relationship)Inventory System with Product Expiration Alert (Organized Database Relationship)VB.NETIntermediate /
Roy Louis (from psc cd)
4319 since
1/5/2015 7:21:00 AM

By 6 Users

i did this program in 2 nights... x_x it's a rush system... ;p please leave a comment or please vote... :( thanks a lot!!! Initial/Default Username: Admin Initial/Default Password: 1234 (see Module1.bas for settings)

Kuti.Data : Database Library for MySQL, MSSQL and Access (All in one)Kuti.Data : Database Library for MySQL, MSSQL and Access (All in one)C#, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Ozcan DEGIRMENCI (from psc cd)
1515 since
1/1/2015 8:19:00 PM

By 6 Users

There are two main parts in my Code. First parts which is under DataObject directory has abilities about Databases. It can connect 3 types of database (MSSQL, MySQL and Access)and can execute SQL in these databases. It takes the return rown in its Items a ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 11 of 20 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 193 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET