Date
Submitted
User Rating

Add with OLEDBAdd with OLEDBVB.NETBeginner /
Tidoy (from psc cd)
1801 since
1/1/2015 5:24:00 AM

By 7 Users

This code is for add fields in an access 2000 DB. just put your DB in 'C:\test.mdb'!

add, edit and deleteadd, edit and deleteC#Intermediate /
Patrick Guimalan (from psc cd)
2880 since
1/4/2015 10:52:00 PM

By 6 Users

this program will demonstrate data manipulation in the database. You can add, edit and delete records. Simply restore the dump file provided in this file. you must install mysql to run this program. please vote and rate this program if you think this is h ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Add, Edit and Delete Recordset in Access Database (English Version)Add, Edit and Delete Recordset in Access Database (English Version)VB.NETBeginner /
Israel Balderrama (from psc cd)
8930 since
1/2/2015 12:26:00 PM

By 53 Users

Well, this is my first application in Visual.Net. With this code you can to add, edit, delete and update recordset in a access database. This code can helps to beginners, is very simple, then download and tell me your opinion. Now in english!!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Add, Edit, Delete, Search RecordsAdd, Edit, Delete, Search RecordsC#, VB.NETBeginner /
Aries J. Buenaventura (from psc cd)
7691 since
1/6/2015 12:20:00 PM

By 5 Users

I included 2 versions, C#.NET and VB.NET. I think this is the fastest method I used in adding, editing, deleting and searching records. I used dataset before I save it in the database. I hope you find it useful. btw, I didn't add too much error handling i ...(description truncated)

add,edit,delete,view,record navigationsadd,edit,delete,view,record navigationsVB.NETIntermediate /
ceazar valencia (from psc cd)
3697 since
1/3/2015 4:48:00 PM

By 12 Users

Connect to ms access database using ado.net, add, edit, delete, preview record, record navigation and view records into dbgridClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Address BookAddress BookC#, ASP.NETBeginner /
Socheat Yi (from psc cd)
1830 since
1/3/2015 10:19:00 PM

By 4 Users

To add user to the address book by using ASP.NET/C# technology. This code you can also edit/delete, and sort by any field.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Address Book 2.0Address Book 2.0VB.NETAdvanced /
Robert Burlile (from psc cd)
4196 since
1/5/2015 10:37:00 PM

By 2 Users

I got tired of loosing phone numbers & addresses. So instead of downloading or using a address book type of program from MS I decided to make my own where I could put what I wanted in there with no limitsClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Address Book in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerAddress Book in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4963 since
11/5/2016 8:20:07 AM

By 1 Users

In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that shows how to create a CRUD application in C# and Microsoft SQL Server I called this program Address Book that save, update, delete and view user records using data view grid. I hope you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Address Book WebAddress Book WebC#, ASP.NETBeginner /
arifliminto86 (from psc cd)
2743 since
1/6/2015 6:25:00 AM

By 3 Users

Address Book Web is a asp.net simple web site that show how to use C# best practice, use oledb in asp.net, how to create microsoft access in the run time, use session,etcClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AddressBook N-tier ImplementationAddressBook N-tier ImplementationVB.NETBeginner /
Patrick Guimalan (from psc cd)
1953 since
1/5/2015 1:18:00 PM

By 3 Users

N-tier implementation in VB. net as requested.

Search Results: Page 3 of 20 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 193 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET