Date
Submitted
User Rating

A1 Employee RegistrationA1 Employee RegistrationC#Intermediate /
PARVEZ ALAM (from psc cd)
3334 since
1/5/2015 1:43:00 AM

By 20 Users

A Employee Registration made For my brother He wanted to know about How to add, Update, delete, records in ADO.net so i made it for him. in this u can search dynamically whichever field u want. Plese vote if u like it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ab xml reader 1.0ab xml reader 1.0C#Intermediate /
Realex (from psc cd)
1677 since
1/1/2015 2:58:00 PM

By 5 Users

This program read a xml file and stole it in a datagrid with all structure.Is a great programClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Absolute ASP.NET True Keyword SearchAbsolute ASP.NET True Keyword SearchVB.NET, ASP.NETAdvanced /
Christian Remington (from psc cd)
1774 since
1/1/2015 10:39:00 PM

By 2 Users

This script was written to demonstrate a true keyword search of a Microsoft Access Database. To explain, most supposed keyword database search scripts just search one database table field(usually named "keywords") that holds the keywords that are assigned ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Access connecctionAccess connecctionVB.NETBeginner /
Md. Aktarujjaman Apreel (from psc cd)
2602 since
1/1/2015 11:13:00 PM

By 21 Users

cennection with access database

Access DatabaseAccess DatabaseC#Intermediate /
Fatos (from psc cd)
2432 since
1/6/2015 12:51:00 AM

By 4 Users

This project is very simple, and demonstrates the usage of access database via C#, it's best for beginners. It is one of my first DATABASE exercises in C# with Databases. I Feel sorry I couldn't translate in English - No time!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Access Database BackupAccess Database BackupVB.NETIntermediate /
Ben Coats (from psc cd)
5343 since
1/2/2015 4:06:00 PM

By 7 Users

This small application backs up a selected Access database to a specified dump directory at a specified time each day. I wrote it because one of my applications uses an Access back end rather than SQL Server, and I wanted to have backup copies from each d ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Access Database Example using ADO.NetAccess Database Example using ADO.NetVB.NETIntermediate /
Tom Miller (from psc cd)
2858 since
1/5/2015 1:34:00 AM

By 4 Users

Demonstrates retrieving data from an access database and sending commands to an access database using ADO.Net.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Account management exampleAccount management exampleVB.NETAdvanced /
Paul Ishak (from psc cd)
5081 since
1/6/2015 4:12:00 PM

By 6 Users

Visual Basic Express 2010 This code implements an internal user account control with internal permissions. This is very useful for having functions that require different tiers of access. Creates an encrypted user database Randomized encryption tables ass ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Add data in a ListView (just like in windows) from a databaseAdd data in a ListView (just like in windows) from a databaseC#Beginner /
Lorin Bute (from psc cd)
3246 since
1/4/2015 1:30:00 PM

By 17 Users

The software is a logistics inventory. It was made to help an NGO administer its logistics. You can learn how to fill a listview with data, add, change, delete, and find data using the listview, just like in windows.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Add Record in asp.netAdd Record in asp.netASP.NETBeginner /
Freebug (from psc cd)
1078 since
1/2/2015 8:28:00 AM

By 6 Users

Adding record in access database with asp.net

Search Results: Page 2 of 20 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 193 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET