Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 7 of 20 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 193 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

connecting to SqlServer using ADO.Netconnecting to SqlServer using ADO.NetVB.NET, ASP.NETBeginner /
Bheemasena Rao.Y (from psc cd)
1332 since
1/1/2015 3:56:00 AM

By 14 Users

Using Sqlconnection connecting to SqlServer with easy tips

Connection builderConnection builderVB.NETIntermediate /
Trust Coder (from psc cd)
1153 since
1/3/2015 9:44:00 AM

By 16 Users

Use Build Connection to Build your Connection String Dynamically, and save data in XML File , you can update all code , You can see all Domains You can see al servers Related to this Domain You can see al DBs Related to this server Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ConnectionString DialogConnectionString DialogVB.NETIntermediate /
Jose Reynaldo Chavarria (from psc cd)
3314 since
1/6/2015 2:08:00 AM

By 13 Users

Ive been working with visual basic .Net for some time now; and I have noticed that there is not GUI tools for editing and creating ConnectionStrings runtime, thats why I created my own, with similar behaviour to the CommonDialogs for file, fonts or color ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Console CRUD Application in C# and Microsoft AccessConsole CRUD Application in C# and Microsoft AccessC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3721 since
11/5/2016 8:33:31 AM
Unrated
       One of my friend and fellow software engineer named Mr. Alfel Benvic G. Go write and share to us this creation of a CRUD database application using Console in C# and Microsoft Access I am very grateful and thankful because he share his talent with this pr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Create simple a Xml file in .NetCreate simple a Xml file in .NetC#, VB.NET, ASP.NETBeginner /
Timo Boehme (from psc cd)
1809 since
1/5/2015 8:42:00 PM

By 3 Users

Create your XML file by using the included XML classes in Visual Studio. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CRMB Buisness Software Solution in VB.netCRMB Buisness Software Solution in VB.netVB.NETAdvanced /
Iftikhar Malik (from psc cd)
2421 since
1/4/2015 5:34:00 PM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       Its Same Application Which I already submitted in Visual Basic. I am very thankful to all who mailed me to update in VB.net. NOw I updated in VB.net 2005 See and keep voting. http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=67354&ln ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CRYSTAL V.S. RDLC REPORT using C#.NETCRYSTAL V.S. RDLC REPORT using C#.NETC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETIntermediate /
Mr. Junald Astronomo Lagod - (Jaslad) (from psc cd)
7059 since
1/4/2015 6:37:00 PM

By 19 Users

Hello to all my friends in planet source code especially people who voted for me. This is my new project but it is a reporting system only. I just upload this system to show and convince to all programmers like me want is the best reporting tools to use i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Data Layer GeneratorData Layer GeneratorC#Intermediate /
Ignyte Software, Inc. (from psc cd)
1937 since
1/5/2015 9:32:00 PM

By 5 Users

Data Layer Generator is designed to save you time in developing your Visual Studio .Net applications, and to reduce the number of coding errors. This program is a code generator that will generate C# (Microsoft .Net 2.0 Framework) code that allows the bus ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Database Connection ClassDatabase Connection ClassC#Intermediate /
Mandrake Dragonbait (from psc cd)
1337 since
1/1/2015 5:43:00 AM

By 6 Users

This code serves as a starting point for database connections in C#. Adding greater functionality should not be too difficult. This example contains functionality for data navigation, database connection, recordset connection, Bookmarking, AbsolutePositio ...(description truncated)

Database ExplorerDatabase ExplorerVB.NETBeginner /
Divyen Patel (from psc cd)
2792 since
1/2/2015 7:43:00 PM

By 20 Users

This example shows how you can use OleDbSchemaGuid in ADO.NET to fetch Schema information from database. It also shows, how you can use DataGrid control, to fill records from dataset, and also how to update records from DataGrid to database using OleDbDat ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 7 of 20 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 193 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET