Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 7 of 25 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 248 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Creating Control Arrays in Visual Basic .NETCreating Control Arrays in Visual Basic .NETVB.NETIntermediate /
Motahar Hussain Hira
2486 since
3/29/2016 11:34:29 PM
Unrated
       You can learn how to create control arrays with VB.NET 2012.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Crystal ButtonCrystal ButtonC#, VB.NET, C++.NETAdvanced /
theosof (from psc cd)
1887 since
1/3/2015 7:29:00 PM

By 5 Users

Replace the old windows button with a new snazzy button that supports gradients, automatically plays a sound when it is clicked, rounded edges, and three states (Mouse down, hover, and normal).Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Currency TextboxCurrency TextboxC#Advanced /
Philip Pierce (from psc cd)
2571 since
1/4/2015 3:23:00 AM

By 3 Users

So, after much looking, I finally decided to create my own currency textbox. The ones I had found did not allow you enter special keys (like backspace), or had other issues. This textbox allows you to enter open text, but only in a currency format. You c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Custom ControlsCustom ControlsVB.NETIntermediate /
Francis M. Marasigan (from psc cd)
1847 since
1/1/2015 4:36:00 PM

By 12 Users

A custom control for textbox, label, button and progressbar. I added additional properties like gradient fill of label and progressbar, button image for mouse down and mouse over and more..Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Custom Graphical Button ControlCustom Graphical Button ControlC#Advanced /
0x24a537r9 (from psc cd)
2540 since
1/5/2015 7:51:00 AM

By 3 Users

Two custom button user controls-- FadeButton and TextButton. The first, Fadebutton, is a simple button base designed for custom GUI implementations. I originally wrote it to replace the clumsy PictureBox-type work around for creating custom image-skinned ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Custom Progress BarCustom Progress BarVB.NETIntermediate /
Francis M. Marasigan (from psc cd)
1206 since
1/1/2015 3:34:00 PM

By 3 Users

A custom control Progress bar based on panel class, very simple and small. This code is based on Jim Gardiner control progress bar, thanks to him. I made some modification and come out with very short and simple code.

Custom TextBoxCustom TextBoxC#, VB.NETIntermediate /
Zaigham Riaz (from psc cd)
1325 since
1/3/2015 11:09:00 PM

By 7 Users

This control is just like the default textbox control except that it provides the additional properties that restrict the user to enter all types of text. You can restrict the user to enter only numeric characters, alphabets or alpha numeric characters. Y ...(description truncated)

Custom Textbox, Custom Report PrintingCustom Textbox, Custom Report PrintingVB.NETAdvanced /
kannan v (from psc cd)
2882 since
1/5/2015 8:03:00 PM

By 3 Users

Custom textbox with lot of properties, Report Printing from MSFlexgrid and DatagridView.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Custom ToolTip ExampleCustom ToolTip ExampleVB.NETIntermediate /
Majek (from psc cd)
3711 since
1/4/2015 5:50:00 AM

By 4 Users

Shows how to create a custom multi-line ToolTip that moves with the cursor, or the selected listview item. Color-changable, added drop-shadow and transparency effects.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Daily Appointment ver. 1.0Daily Appointment ver. 1.0VB.NETBeginner /
YeDara (from psc cd)
1502 since
1/3/2015 1:51:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is just a simple remainer from my college dais. It's usefull. It runs in system tray, notify any plannings, navigate on the net, plays sound, multilanguage interface. It has a good grafic. Anyway, enjoy it!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 7 of 25 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 248 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET