Date
Submitted
User Rating

Auto complete combo boxAuto complete combo boxC#, VB.NETIntermediate /
Sanaj M Shaji (from psc cd)
1383 since
1/4/2015 4:21:00 AM

By 4 Users

Autocomplete the input strings in combo boxClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Autocomplete for winform combo boxAutocomplete for winform combo boxVB.NETBeginner /
Steve Briski (from psc cd)
2525 since
1/1/2015 12:25:00 PM

By 3 Users

Autocomplete for winforms combo boxes. This was found on MSDN and enhanced to prevent the user from entering a selection that isn't in the combo box list. The code finds and selects the first match for the text that the user entered--if no match is found ...(description truncated)

AutoSize Columns of a DatagridAutoSize Columns of a DatagridVB.NETIntermediate /
Dino Scarcella (from psc cd)
1795 since
1/2/2015 3:05:00 PM

By 8 Users

This module contains a method which autosizes the columns of a datagrid to the length of the longest text in that column. The datagrid must have a dataset or datatable assigned to it already.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Best Flat Office XP Style ComboboxBest Flat Office XP Style ComboboxVB.NETAdvanced /
Aleksey Gladfish (from psc cd)
2197 since
1/3/2015 3:53:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is probably the best flat office xp style combobox out there, I made it by editing someone else's code, but forgot who it was, sorry. Anyways, Enjoy!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Borderless form dragBorderless form dragVB.NETBeginner /
Thomas Ault
2202 since
7/21/2015 4:39:10 PM
Unrated
       Used to mouse drag borderless program, especially useful if you skin or customize your program.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Browse For FolderBrowse For FolderVB.NETIntermediate /
Darren Harvey (from psc cd)
1084 since
1/1/2015 11:45:00 AM

By 20 Users

A class to display the new style Browse For Folder Dialog with events. The Class includes an option to use the new style dialog (resizable, make new folder, etc), an option to display an edit box in the dialog, an Event that fires when a file/directory i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BrowseForFolderBrowseForFolderC#Beginner /
Mattias Eliasson (from psc cd)
1723 since
1/1/2015 6:15:00 AM

By 2 Users

This one should behave like the FolderNameEditor class, but with public methods.

BrowseForFolder classBrowseForFolder classC#Beginner /
Chris Andersen (from psc cd)
1743 since
1/1/2015 3:19:00 AM

By 7 Users

More code from me shwoing the .NET way to do common things that used to require mucho API.. This is a BrowseForFolder class that uses the .NET framework only... Havent seen this done yet without API. Enjoy..and please vote if you like it and use it.

BrowseForFolder ProjectBrowseForFolder ProjectVB.NETBeginner /
Chris Merrill (from psc cd)
904 since
1/1/2015 5:28:00 AM

By 6 Users

Since lots of people, including myself, have been having trouble with the VB.NET tutorials on how to show BrowseForFolder to get a directory path I put this project together. It's expands on the code from Charles Chadwick so that you can customize the Dia ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ButtonButtonVB.NETAdvanced /
Mick Doherty (from psc cd)
1566 since
1/2/2015 7:40:00 AM

By 4 Users

To get Visual Styles applied to a button you need to set it's FlatStyle to System. Unfortunately, doing this also causes the button to discard your Image and ForeColor preferences. Well I thought, that'll be an easy fix, I'll do that in a few minutes. "Oh ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 25 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 248 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET