Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

PeaceEngine for 3D real-time simulation systemPeaceEngine for 3D real-time simulation systemC#, VB.NETBeginner /
Akkaradech Sujanil (from psc cd)
2088 since
1/5/2015 12:16:00 PM

By 5 Users

The main goal of this project is to create peaceful 3d simulation/rendering engine, Which can use with various computer languages. I planning to cross platform too but may not be very soon. Current it still at very beta state. Some physics and rendering f ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Per-Pixel Alpha-Blended ClockPer-Pixel Alpha-Blended ClockVB.NETIntermediate /
Zachary Northrup (from psc cd)
2637 since
1/3/2015 11:35:00 PM

By 5 Users

You may have seen other programs on the internet that offer programs with alpha-blended forms. An example would be Konfabulator, DesktopX, ObjectDock, just to name a few. What you may not have known is that you, too, can create great alpha blended forms e ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Physics 2D engine (Alpha version)Physics 2D engine (Alpha version)C#, VB.NETAdvanced /
mahesh Kurmi (from psc cd)
3154 since
1/7/2015 12:42:00 AM

By 3 Users

Hi, This is first 2D Physics engine in pure Vb.net ( :APE engine Port: written in flash by Alec Cove. It is alpha version and working like charm, with quite a good speed. I need you feedback and comments to work more on it . So please reply. Note: Select ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Picture 2 AscIIPicture 2 AscIIVB.NETIntermediate /
D. de Haas (from psc cd)
1132 since
1/1/2015 6:36:00 PM

By 10 Users

This little program can load any picture file and convert it into AscII values. You must experiment with the parameters a bit, to get the best result....Have fun!!.......a last note: This code was written for the .NET Framework 1.1, so if you get any comp ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Picture BrowserPicture BrowserVB.NETIntermediate /
Okan YILMAZ (from psc cd)
992 since
1/1/2015 2:50:00 PM

By 23 Users

This project shows how to combine treeview, listview & GDI+ classes in a picture browser application. Some of codes collected from the net & retouched and the others written by me. If you like do not forget to vote! Thanks in advanceClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Picture i RichTextBox controlPicture i RichTextBox controlC#Beginner /
Dave Bowlin
2749 since
8/24/2017 3:01:47 PM
Unrated
       This very small code shows how to imbed / insert a picture into a RichTextBox control.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Picture Master 1.00Picture Master 1.00VB.NETBeginner /
M@ster (from psc cd)
984 since
1/3/2015 1:09:00 PM

By 3 Users

Picture Master is picture viewer. You can save picture to favorites, zoom it, move it or save it to disk to any picture format supported by VB.NET. This is my first bigger project, PLEASE VOTE!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PictureTrick or Sexy Progress BarPictureTrick or Sexy Progress BarVB.NETIntermediate /
whoisit (from psc cd)
1086 since
1/4/2015 7:36:00 PM

By 4 Users

Just an example of playing with ImagesClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Play sound in C# without DirectXPlay sound in C# without DirectXC#Intermediate /
Jon Davis (from psc cd)
2248 since
1/1/2015 5:21:00 PM

By 16 Users

Why load DirectX to play a sound when you can just call the Windows library?

Play WAV FilesPlay WAV FilesVB.NETBeginner /
Lewis E. Moten III (from psc cd)
1229 since
1/1/2015 4:12:00 PM

By 3 Users

Allows you to effortlessly play wave files in a seperate thread while your application continues to operate. Now supports playing embedded resource files and Streams.

Search Results: Page 9 of 14 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 133 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET