Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 7 of 14 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 133 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

MajekMarquee 1.0MajekMarquee 1.0VB.NETIntermediate /
Majek (from psc cd)
1574 since
1/4/2015 5:44:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is a scrolling "label" marquee-type user control using the DrawString method. You can adjust basic properties like speed, direction, font, and color. This is my first submission to pscode, so I would like some feedback with any questions/comments/sug ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Managed DirectX9 Graphics ExampleManaged DirectX9 Graphics ExampleVB.NETAdvanced /
Erik Jackman (from psc cd)
2883 since
1/3/2015 4:38:00 AM

By 5 Users

Engine Features: Enumeration of the display device, resolution modes available to the selected display device, refresh rates available to the selected resolution, color depth available to the selected resolution, pixel/vertex shader versions, texture filt ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MaskMaker - GDI+MaskMaker - GDI+VB.NETAdvanced /
The New iSoftware Company! (from psc cd)
1020 since
1/1/2015 8:38:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code will create the "masks" for BltBit. I was trying so hard to get this. Then I got an idea and here it its. You can just copy the one function and you are set. Please vote and comment!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

MCI Mp3 PlayerMCI Mp3 PlayerVB.NETIntermediate /
Thomas Ault
3193 since
8/26/2015 1:48:31 AM
Unrated
       Play mp3 and wave files.. I tried to put all calls into a module.. I even made a random list generator. There's nothing really new, I know MCI API has been around a long time anyway.. Enjoy!! All comments are welcome!

Media MasterMedia MasterVB.NETAdvanced /
Gary - Harrington (from psc cd)
1359 since
1/5/2015 3:50:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is To Play Music and media filesClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Media PlayerMedia PlayerVB.NETBeginner /
djkprojects (from psc cd)
2457 since
1/4/2015 4:22:00 AM

By 9 Users

Simple Media Player. It can play MP3, OGG, AVI, MPG and other file types. This source code doesn't use any controls but only API functions.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MediaPlayer 10MediaPlayer 10VB.NETBeginner /
MagicSpace (from psc cd)
1460 since
1/4/2015 9:03:00 AM

By 2 Users

Media Player 10 EXAMPLEClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Midi OrganMidi OrganVB.NETBeginner /
Jos Dickmann
377 since
11/6/2018 1:12:01 PM
Unrated
       This is my example that's play Midi notes from this 29 key's Midi Keyboard with.. Tooltips Baloons, Gradient Lines, Animate Keyboard, Recording possibility, Sleep Function, Extern Midi Player. I used the Class 'clsMIDI.vb' from another example. Made ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Movie PlayerMovie PlayerVB.NETBeginner /
Bekir BASER (from psc cd)
1077 since
1/5/2015 9:22:00 PM

By 2 Users

Movie PlayerClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mp3 Editor Ringtone MakerMp3 Editor Ringtone MakerVB.NETIntermediate /
Thomas Ault
3892 since
9/6/2015 1:18:44 AM
Unrated
       Copy part of a Mp3 to create a ringtone.(Copy bytes from one point to another) You can even resize a Mp3 (trim the ends if wanted if there's dead spots) This is going into a much larger project "Stream Reaper" which I will use it to trim downloaded stream ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 7 of 14 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 133 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET