Date
Submitted
User Rating

Authenticated EmailingAuthenticated EmailingVB.NETIntermediate /
VBRocks (from psc cd)
2239 since
1/5/2015 3:05:00 PM

By 5 Users

The purpose of this article is demonstrate how to send an authenticated email.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Authorize.NET interfaceAuthorize.NET interfaceC#Intermediate /
Bill Sweetman (from psc cd)
1050 since
1/3/2015 1:15:00 PM

By 2 Users

Basic C# application interface to Authorize.NET for Credit Card purchasing. supports AUTH_CAPTURE, CREDIT and VOID transactions. Even parses a magnetic credit card swipe.

Auto Save Add-InAuto Save Add-InC#, VB.NET, C++.NETBeginner /
C. David Hamilton (from psc cd)
996 since
1/2/2015 8:00:00 PM

By 2 Users

My pc shutdown after writting a long segment of code and I lost all of it. I should have saved, but I didn't. I couldn't believe that autosave wasn't built into VS.Net. I searched the net and managed to find this great add in autosave by Les Smith. Simple ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Automatic botAutomatic botC#Intermediate /
Chooi Kah Wai (from psc cd)
1252 since
1/3/2015 3:18:00 AM

By 4 Users

Automatic shutdown,restart computer in several ways:Alarm/Web/Mobile phone with gprs accessClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Auto-Typing in MS Word with .NET!Auto-Typing in MS Word with .NET!VB.NETBeginner /
Javier García Alonso (from psc cd)
1817 since
1/1/2015 8:36:00 PM

By 2 Users

This code opens MS Word, creates a new document, and starts writing a text in it letter by letter.Just create a new proyect, a normal windows aplication, add a reference to Microsoft Word Object Library, and copy/paste this code. Then set form opacity to ...(description truncated)

Balloon Tips using EDITBALLOONTIP structure & ToolTip class (not sys tray)Balloon Tips using EDITBALLOONTIP structure & ToolTip class (not sys tray)VB.NETIntermediate /
John Black (from psc cd)
6655 since
1/5/2015 10:29:00 PM

By 8 Users

Balloon Help Version 2 2 Methods of displaying Balloon Tip Help: 1. Uses EDITBALLOONTIP structure, EM_SHOWBALLOONTIP message and SendMessage to add balloon tip help to your textboxes 2. Uses ToolTip class to add balloon tip help to your other form control ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Barcode function EAN8 / EAN13Barcode function EAN8 / EAN13VB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
MstrControl (from psc cd)
9628 since
1/1/2015 4:25:00 PM

By 8 Users

After I read the "Code of the Day" of 2004/Feb/02 about barcode functions, I remembered about an old function of mine to draw EAN (8 and 13) barcodes. So I updated this code to work on .NETClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Been Alive For...Been Alive For...VB.NETBeginner /
Dave Bowlin
2388 since
7/15/2016 8:47:17 PM

By 1 Users

Shows how long a person has been alive in years, months, weeks, and days. Very small code, shows how to format numbers, convert to integers, strings, and use TimeSpan.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bobo Beginners ToolboxBobo Beginners ToolboxVB.NETBeginner /
MrBobo (from psc cd)
1736 since
1/3/2015 3:23:00 PM

By 11 Users

Some useful routines for those just starting out in VB.NET. File handling routines, embedded resources, graphics, system icons, ownerdrawn listboxes, serialization and much more. Presented in a format familiar to those who have used my VB 6 beginners to ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C3 Class & Stored Proc GeneratorC3 Class & Stored Proc GeneratorC#, VB.NETAdvanced /
Mike Cyples
5391 since
4/15/2017 8:42:07 PM
Unrated
       This is a resubmission of my Class and Stored Proc Generator from a MS SQL table. In this zip file there are 2 MS SQL scripts that create a database and table and fills in that table with some cross reference info that the program uses. This was setup by ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 19 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 189 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET