Ignore updated submissions in "Newest Code"
Newest Code/Articles/Tutorials.

Search Results: Page 11 of 198 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 1975 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

SpeakEasySpeakEasyVB.NETBeginner /
Dave Bowlin
1901 since
8/22/2016 1:44:15 PM
Unrated
       SpeakEasy comes in two parts - client and server. The server runs on the target machine, waiting for commands, as a tray icon. To close the server, the password is: daverocks (yeah, well, I was bored). Client: Anything you type into the "Speech" area wi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Notes and HoverInfo RepostNotes and HoverInfo RepostC#Beginner /
Hubert Gut
3991 since
8/3/2016 1:10:53 AM
Unrated
       Aug. 16. Update & extension. Displays a collection of information in a box showing an arrow. Any Font, color, extra spacing and Icon can be assigned to every note. With ScrollBar of course. The Arrow of the box is movable. The BackColor can be changed to ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Lending Management SystemLending Management SystemVB.NETIntermediate /
Nick Rojas
9011 since
7/30/2016 7:18:49 AM

By 1 Users

Manage/Features: *Borrowers/Loaners *Loan *Ledger *Loaner's weekly remittance *Collectables *Remittances/Collected *Posting->Remit *Summary *Matured Accounts *Weekly Past Due *I am using Print document for printing and reports. *Etc.. *Database : MySql 5. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Real Estate Management System VB.NetReal Estate Management System VB.NetVB.NETIntermediate /
Nick Rojas
11374 since
7/30/2016 7:17:23 AM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Features/Functions 1. Manage Subdivisions Information 2. Manage Clients Information 3. Manage Lot Information 4. Manage Contract Information 5. Manage Payments 6. Daily Payment Collections Report 7. Monthly/Yearly Payment Collections Report 8. Monthly/Yea ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SPEAK PLEASE!SPEAK PLEASE!VB.NETIntermediate /
Nick Lappas
3420 since
7/27/2016 1:10:25 PM
Unrated
       Test the Speaking Application Programming Interface (SAPI) of your Microsoft Windows system. It's a VBS code inside an HTML that calls SAPI to speak something.

How to Set Line Spacing of a Paragraph in a Shape or Textbox inside .NET AppsHow to Set Line Spacing of a Paragraph in a Shape or Textbox inside .NET AppsC#, VB.NETIntermediate /
Sherazam
2941 since
7/27/2016 6:41:28 AM
Unrated
       This technical tip shows how to Set Line Spacing of the Paragraph in a Shape or Textbox in .NET applications. You can set the line space of the paragraph, its space before and space after using the TextParagraph.LineSpace, TextParagraph.SpaceBefore and Te ...(description truncated)

How to Add Rectangle or Line Object to An Existing PDF File using .NETHow to Add Rectangle or Line Object to An Existing PDF File using .NETC#, VB.NETIntermediate /
Sherazam
3798 since
7/20/2016 7:50:24 AM
Unrated
       This technical tip shows how .NET developers can add line object to an Existing PDF File inside their .NET applications. Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to add graph objects (for example graph, line, rectangle etc.) to PDF documents. You also get ...(description truncated)

Simple GDI AnimationSimple GDI AnimationVB.NETBeginner /
SpyTamers
2148 since
7/19/2016 8:57:33 AM
Unrated
       This is the part of my pacman game. It is worth to share to beginners for game development in vb.net out there. Just check it out. The code is properly commented for beginners.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Display Website IP Address Display Website IP Address VB.NETBeginner /
SpyTamers
2331 since
7/19/2016 8:46:46 AM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       I have created this simple program to get remote IP address from a given website. I used this tool to get the real remote IP address of my websites host for monitoring. Maybe somebody needs one too so here it is.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SQL Server Automatic Backup W/ Restore utilitySQL Server Automatic Backup W/ Restore utilityVB.NETIntermediate /
SpyTamers
3360 since
7/19/2016 8:38:04 AM
Unrated
       This is the utility I use to Automate Daily Backups for SQL Server databases. It is currently being used by my clients. I decided to build these utility coz i dont see anything like it. This will backup your database and compress it automatically using wi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 11 of 198 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 1975 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET