All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking)

Search Results: Page 11 of 174 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 1733 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Account ManagerAccount ManagerVB.NETBeginner /
Ezell Collins (from psc cd)
2774 since
1/2/2015 8:44:00 PM

By 10 Users

A Basic Checkbook Program to track your transactions

Key logger for .NETKey logger for .NETVB.NETBeginner /
Shawn Waldroff (from psc cd)
4567 since
1/2/2015 8:04:00 AM

By 10 Users

This is a complete key log program written in VB .NET It can detect all letters (lower case or upper case), numbers (including the number pad), and special characters. The user has the ability to hide the program so that it cannot be seen.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Multi-Page Print and Preview DemoMulti-Page Print and Preview DemoC#, VB.NETBeginner /
Morgan Haueisen (from psc cd)
3321 since
1/6/2015 6:26:00 AM

By 10 Users

This code provides the tools to allow you to make nice looking (multi-page) print/preview reports. I have included both the VB and C# versions. (Update: 4/07/10 - Bug Fix).Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Class Scheduling System - VB.NetClass Scheduling System - VB.NetVB.NETIntermediate /
itachi_philip (from psc cd)
13810 since
1/6/2015 11:24:00 PM

By 11 Users

I would like to share here my Scheduling System in VB.Net Version, this system is only a part of my High School Enrollment System that consist of 8 modules(registrar,grader,controller,scheduler,checker/assessor, collector/cashier,administrator, and the We ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Oops in .NETOops in .NETC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETBeginner /
Sandeep S Sachan (from psc cd)
2364 since
1/4/2015 7:59:00 PM

By 11 Users

Hi! Friends This article show how "Object Oriented Programing" goes with .NET. Many people have bit problem with OOP's Concept in .net, So just take a look, then..... Ofcourse you are going to Vote. Bye.. have a fun

Cold Steel DefenderCold Steel DefenderVB.NETIntermediate /
Michael Curry (from psc cd)
2110 since
1/2/2015 5:45:00 PM

By 15 Users

Cold Steel - Defender is a file encryption/decryption utility (using 3DES) that gives you the option to use a "USB Hard drive" as a secondary means of security in addition to just using a password. A USB drive is not required to use this program, but is s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Download a web page - VB.NETDownload a web page - VB.NETVB.NETBeginner /
Milton Sozezzo (from psc cd)
1974 since
1/1/2015 3:33:00 AM

By 15 Users

Function to download a URL.

Sales and Inventory using Barcode Reader Lan BaseSales and Inventory using Barcode Reader Lan BaseVB.NETAdvanced /
Angelito Tan (from psc cd)
8986 since
1/6/2015 2:26:00 PM

By 15 Users

Sales and Inventory using barcode reader can be use in LAN Base or Standalone, i use VB.NET 2008 PRO along with SQL SERVER 2008, the idea of this is to show how simple barcode reader is running on every machine, even on the store or malls, i also use 39Co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ADO.NET - EntryForm - Base Form TemplateADO.NET - EntryForm - Base Form TemplateVB.NETAdvanced /
Carlos Vara (from psc cd)
2702 since
1/3/2015 3:25:00 PM

By 17 Users

ADO.NET - EntryForm - Base Form Template - Inserting this inherited form into your projects you will be able to easy perform tasks such as GoTo record, Search for Records, Filter Records that meet your criteria. Also these sample project expose : DataSet, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ADO ClasssesADO ClasssesVB.NETBeginner /
Mähr Stefan (from psc cd)
1578 since
1/1/2015 11:59:00 AM

By 18 Users

This Code demonstrates how to use the row, column, table, dataset classes in VB.NET, it shows you how you can build a dataset in memory and filling it with data without connnecting to a database, you can read and write your dataset from xml, you can save ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 11 of 174 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 1733 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET