All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 10 of 174 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 1733 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

RSAEncryptRSAEncryptC#Intermediate /
Mähr Stefan (from psc cd)
1272 since
1/1/2015 4:43:00 PM

By 6 Users

this code shows you how simple you can add RSA Encyption to your project through the System.Security.Cryptography namespace. Coming from the Visual Basic Corner I was always sacred of writing Encryption Solutions with the API now its all a matter of 15 mi ...(description truncated)

Serial Number GeneratorSerial Number GeneratorC#Advanced /
Ahmed Osama (from psc cd)
4702 since
1/6/2015 1:04:00 AM

By 6 Users

This program can get HDD serial number or Network device MAC address then use them to Generate a software serial number for protection , it also checks the Serial number validity it is not so advanced but works fine if you want to protect you application ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple way to Detect Usb and the Letter of USB  DeviceSimple way to Detect Usb and the Letter of USB DeviceVB.NETAdvanced /
reynokawa (from psc cd)
6406 since
1/6/2015 6:59:00 AM

By 6 Users

Detect usb and the Drive letter of inserted Usb Device!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Access Database BackupAccess Database BackupVB.NETIntermediate /
Ben Coats (from psc cd)
4587 since
1/2/2015 4:06:00 PM

By 7 Users

This small application backs up a selected Access database to a specified dump directory at a specified time each day. I wrote it because one of my applications uses an Access back end rather than SQL Server, and I wanted to have backup copies from each d ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Basic Information System using OLEDB for MS AccessBasic Information System using OLEDB for MS AccessVB.NETBeginner /
Mario U. Malferrari Jr. (from psc cd)
2368 since
1/5/2015 10:08:00 PM

By 7 Users

I have made a simple program from Visual Basic 2008 using OLEDB to connect MS Access databases. In this program, the user can add, edit, search and view records using a listview.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Credit Card Verification XML Web ServiceCredit Card Verification XML Web ServiceC#, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Tahir Naveed (from psc cd)
992 since
1/2/2015 7:55:00 AM

By 7 Users

A XML based Web Service, made in ASP.NET(C#). Luhn's algo has been implemented.

iXCopy Interactive XCopy Utility 3.1.0iXCopy Interactive XCopy Utility 3.1.0VB.NETAdvanced /
David Ross Goben (from psc cd)
2963 since
1/6/2015 6:59:00 PM

By 7 Users

<p>Version 3.1.0. iXCopy. <b><i>SIGNIFICANT UPDATE</i></b>. <br>Multiple source data selection feature is now added, allowing you to customize the iXCopy process to handle only the files and folders you choose... <p>Interactive XCOPY ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A BASIC CLASS FOR A QUIZ GAMEA BASIC CLASS FOR A QUIZ GAMEC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETIntermediate /
Nasir Ahmad (from psc cd)
13335 since
1/4/2015 5:32:00 AM

By 8 Users

A BASIC CLASS FOR A QUIZ GAME this app demonstrates the use of Quiz, and QuizQuestion classes located in Quiz.vb associated with this project. please note that no effort has been put into the layout of this application, and normal windows forms controls h ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Gradient ButtonGradient ButtonVB.NETAdvanced /
Yasser Ahmed (from psc cd)
3510 since
1/6/2015 9:56:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is a cool custom control button with 3 shapes (Rectangle,Circle,Triangle and rounded rectangle), gradient colors, 10 text style( Engrave, embosse,block, reflect, and more), image, rotated image, animated image. Free to use for personal use not commer ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Learn 3D programming basicsLearn 3D programming basicsVB.NETIntermediate /
Samir Solanki (from psc cd)
2592 since
1/6/2015 6:23:00 PM

By 8 Users

This Code is useful to study vertex, triangle and culling operation concept using 3ds format file. I did not use Directx/OpenGL. I used only simple line, point and fill functions included in GDI+ library. I included on sample 3ds file in resource. It is a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 10 of 174 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 1733 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET