All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 5 of 174 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 1733 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Dataset Vs DataReader (ADO.net)Dataset Vs DataReader (ADO.net)C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETBeginner /
www.DailyFreeCode.com (from psc cd)
4228 since
1/4/2015 12:24:00 PM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       difference between dataset and datareader.

Display Website IP Address Display Website IP Address VB.NETBeginner /
SpyTamers
2898 since
7/19/2016 8:46:46 AM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       I have created this simple program to get remote IP address from a given website. I used this tool to get the real remote IP address of my websites host for monitoring. Maybe somebody needs one too so here it is.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Jigsaw game in VB.NetJigsaw game in VB.NetVB.NETIntermediate /
Jacobo Hernández (from psc cd)
3148 since
1/3/2015 2:45:00 PM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       To code a Jigsaw is a good way to learn about GDI+ image manipulation capabilities. In this case, the game presents shuffled pieces generated from an jpg/gif image that the user have to sort before the ballon reach the top. Vote & enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Real Estate Management System VB.NetReal Estate Management System VB.NetVB.NETIntermediate /
Nick Rojas
13821 since
7/30/2016 7:17:23 AM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Features/Functions 1. Manage Subdivisions Information 2. Manage Clients Information 3. Manage Lot Information 4. Manage Contract Information 5. Manage Payments 6. Daily Payment Collections Report 7. Monthly/Yearly Payment Collections Report 8. Monthly/Yea ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

usb-monitorusb-monitorVB.NETIntermediate /
Kevin Otieno (from psc cd)
1622 since
1/5/2015 2:45:00 PM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This simple program detects all executables at the root of your usb drive and displays them together with the autorun file if it exists. It the gives you the option of deleting these files if you want. It can be used as a simple method of preventing virus ...(description truncated)

Using CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocumentUsing CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocumentVB.NETBeginner /
brandon teoh (from psc cd)
5696 since
1/6/2015 7:22:00 AM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Sample to illustrate the usage of CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument for generating reports alongside CrystalReportViewer. Usage of 'ReportDocument' is used for 1. Dynamic reset the datasource of the report files. 2. Load report files. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

KeyloggerKeyloggerVB.NETAdvanced /
Paul Ishak (from psc cd)
3416 since
1/6/2015 9:41:00 PM

By 4 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Key-logger.... Great For Parental/employee Monitoring... Don't Use This Illegally 5 Stars Please

Update database from DatagridviewUpdate database from DatagridviewVB.NETAdvanced /
Lý Ta^`m Hoan (from psc cd)
2896 since
1/5/2015 11:44:00 PM

By 5 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Update datagridview into databaseClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Image Acquisition and ScanningImage Acquisition and ScanningVB.NETIntermediate /
Tilden Constable (from psc cd)
5233 since
1/5/2015 7:17:00 PM

By 7 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Not so long ago I wanted to add scanning (image acquisition) facility to an application I was working on, but, alas, do you think I could find anything on the net? To assist my fellow coders, I have put together a sample application utilizing the Windows ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[ A Simple] Way To List Files In A Folder[ A Simple] Way To List Files In A FolderC#Advanced /
lonetron (from psc cd)
14148 since
1/2/2015 4:06:00 AM

By 12 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This project simply lists the files in a folder. No elaborate class hirarchy wrapers. Simply demonstrates System.IO features. This simple solution was brought to you by the P2B Consortium. “Free and easy artificial intellagence chatbot hosting” http://ww ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 5 of 174 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 1733 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET