All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 4 of 174 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 1733 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Production Program (Complete Application in VB.Net & C# Code)Production Program (Complete Application in VB.Net & C# Code)C#, VB.NETAdvanced /
VPDJ (from psc cd)
4973 since
1/6/2015 3:01:00 AM

By 17 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       To show other developers how to implement an MDI application with Login and Logout system, 3-tier design, crystal report design, etc. I excluded the database because it is big. To request for the DB, please be a member on my blog http://vpdejesus.blogspot ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Hotel Reservation System v2.0A Hotel Reservation System v2.0VB.NETAdvanced /
jaypabs (from psc cd)
10400 since
1/5/2015 11:46:00 PM

By 35 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       June 27, 2009 update: Added reports that can be also found in the VB 6.0 version. This in an upgraded version of my popular Hotel Reservation System at http://www.sourcecodester.com/visual-basic/hotel-reservation-software.html. This time it is created usi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ColorPickerHexagon2ColorPickerHexagon2C#Beginner /
Hubert Gut
2083 since
7/19/2015 8:15:26 AM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This certainly was created to put the Color-Dialog to afterlife. If the outcome is a bit much, it is easier to drop existing functionality than to create new facilities. Despite its peacock style show-off it is very simple in use.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Display Website IP Address Display Website IP Address VB.NETBeginner /
SpyTamers
2324 since
7/19/2016 8:46:46 AM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       I have created this simple program to get remote IP address from a given website. I used this tool to get the real remote IP address of my websites host for monitoring. Maybe somebody needs one too so here it is.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Impossible! so they say.Impossible! so they say.C#Beginner /
Hubert Gut
4699 since
7/5/2016 12:50:10 AM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Updated & new Controls. Truly, it was just a walk in the park. GradientToolstrip, GradientStatusStrip, GradientPanel and an enriched GradientTreeView with multiselect. Several new controls are: syntaxBox, gradientKnob, GradientNode, ToolTipButton, fontCo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dataset Vs DataReader (ADO.net)Dataset Vs DataReader (ADO.net)C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETBeginner /
www.DailyFreeCode.com (from psc cd)
3328 since
1/4/2015 12:24:00 PM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       difference between dataset and datareader.

Enrollment and Billing SystemEnrollment and Billing SystemVB.NETIntermediate /
Alvin Apolinario (from psc cd)
9958 since
1/7/2015 2:00:00 AM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This project is not yet finish but in can enroll and set a payment for student, Print statement of account, Receive payments and print receipt. I will update this project soon an possible if all report has been finished.. Just Compile the aposulotion proj ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Jigsaw game in VB.NetJigsaw game in VB.NetVB.NETIntermediate /
Jacobo Hernández (from psc cd)
2731 since
1/3/2015 2:45:00 PM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       To code a Jigsaw is a good way to learn about GDI+ image manipulation capabilities. In this case, the game presents shuffled pieces generated from an jpg/gif image that the user have to sort before the ballon reach the top. Vote & enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Real Estate Management System VB.NetReal Estate Management System VB.NetVB.NETIntermediate /
Nick Rojas
11355 since
7/30/2016 7:17:23 AM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Features/Functions 1. Manage Subdivisions Information 2. Manage Clients Information 3. Manage Lot Information 4. Manage Contract Information 5. Manage Payments 6. Daily Payment Collections Report 7. Monthly/Yearly Payment Collections Report 8. Monthly/Yea ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

usb-monitorusb-monitorVB.NETIntermediate /
Kevin Otieno (from psc cd)
1258 since
1/5/2015 2:45:00 PM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This simple program detects all executables at the root of your usb drive and displays them together with the autorun file if it exists. It the gives you the option of deleting these files if you want. It can be used as a simple method of preventing virus ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 4 of 174 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 1733 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET