Other Entries by Herbert N Swearengen III (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 22 of 22 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Animal Match GameAnimal Match GameVB.NETIntermediate /
Herbert N Swearengen III (from psc cd)
4895 since
1/6/2015 12:58:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is almost identical to my Celebrity Match Game. Here the object is to match the name of the animal with its photo. This would be a great game for kids. And just because I think this would be a great game for kids does not mean that I am a pedophile. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Classes for Reading ID3 and WMA TagsClasses for Reading ID3 and WMA TagsVB.NETIntermediate /
7238 since
1/5/2015 2:13:00 PM

By 5 Users

Here are a set of classes for extracting most of the common information, including pictures, from both MP3 ID3 tags and WMA tags. There is also a class to read MP3 file properties and there is a demo program show how to use the classes. These classes are ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Disk Pie ChartDisk Pie ChartC#, VB.NETBeginner /
5020 since
1/5/2015 1:16:00 PM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       This VB9 utility program displays a 3D Pie Chart for any of your drives showing either used/free space or used space by root folders. It uses a 3D Pie Chart library in C# written by Julijan Sribar.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Drive and Folder ScannerDrive and Folder ScannerVB.NETAdvanced /
3276 since
1/4/2015 12:27:00 AM

By 9 Users
9 Excellent Ratings
       This program can scan folder or drives for a variety of reasons. By scanning, it possible to spot security problems in the NTFS file structure. Of course, total number of files and folders and their attributes can be returned. But the most useful function ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

File Splitter and Joiner (VB Ported)File Splitter and Joiner (VB Ported)C#, VB.NETIntermediate /
3139 since
1/6/2015 8:55:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is a VB port of the really handy file splitter and joiner originally written by Silvia Petre and posted here on 3/19. I've added error handling and translated the comments to English. I had to change some things so that the error handling and the vb ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Internet Explorer Cache ManagerInternet Explorer Cache ManagerVB.NETBeginner /
3021 since
1/5/2015 6:39:00 PM

By 2 Users

Original project: Title: Vista IE Cache Image View Description: This App/Code is for Viewing the Images from the Internet Explorer Cache Files in XP and Vista, you can Save the Images from the I.E Cache as well. VB2005 - Code. http://www.Planet-Source-Cod ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

iRadio 2 Internet Streaming TuneriRadio 2 Internet Streaming TunerVB.NETIntermediate /
2252 since
1/5/2015 9:59:00 AM

By 7 Users

Listen to hundreds of internet radio stations from around the world with this full-featured player. The reason fo this update is that most radio stations in the US and Canada have abandoned streams compatible with Windows Media Player in favor of browser- ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Managed Speech Synthesizer (VS2010)Managed Speech Synthesizer (VS2010)VB.NETIntermediate /
3545 since
1/6/2015 4:57:00 PM

By 3 Users

This application uses the System.Speech namespace in .NET Framework 4.0 to systhesize speech from text input. It will use any installed voice on your computer and will also use SSML (Speech Synthesis Markup Language) if the voice supports it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Memory/Processor InspectorMemory/Processor InspectorVB.NETIntermediate /
4268 since
1/5/2015 2:15:00 PM

By 5 Users
5 Excellent Ratings
       This is an updated version of RAM Inspector that I posted some time back. This application supports 1 or 2 CPUs (or cores) and uses Performance Counters to get the processor utilization. The application has updated icons that show the status of most par ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Music Database for MP3 FilesMusic Database for MP3 FilesC#, VB.NETBeginner /
4796 since
1/6/2015 9:00:00 PM

By 2 Users

Title: Music Database for MP3 Files Description: This code is based on "My Music Database" by H. Morales. Here are the differences: 1. Code was rewritten in Visual Basic. 2. Additional fields added to the table: Composer, Copyright, Comments, and FullPath ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

My Music Player (Improved!)My Music Player (Improved!)C#, VB.NETIntermediate /
4687 since
1/6/2015 1:20:00 PM

By 3 Users

Here is a music player that does just about everything you really need to do without being complex like Windows Media Player or iTunes. It plays MP3 files and reads ID3 tags to get artist, title, and album art. It can open and save playlists in WinAMP M3U ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

One-Click Cleanup (Update)One-Click Cleanup (Update)VB.NETIntermediate /
1798 since
1/4/2015 10:06:00 PM

By 10 Users

Empty your Recycle Bin and remove temporary and extraneous files with just one click. (This update has been converted to VS2010 and includes some changes suggested by feedback that have been made.)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RAM Inspector 2.0 with novel vertical meters made from panels and advice on upgrading VB6 codeRAM Inspector 2.0 with novel vertical meters made from panels and advice on upgrading VB6 codeVB.NETIntermediate /
2095 since
1/4/2015 4:11:00 AM

By 6 Users

I've been going through my collection of VB6 code downloaded from PSC. Since I'm coding exclusively in Visual Basic 2005 now, I was able to immediately cull out a lot of code. I don't need users controls to provide the "XP Look," for instance. And other c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Read Me The WeatherRead Me The WeatherVB.NETIntermediate /
2445 since
1/4/2015 11:36:00 PM

By 11 Users

This is a simplified version of a commercial weather monitoring program I developed. It features current conditions and a two-day forecast from The Weather Channel. It is designed to read the weather to you using speech synthesis, but also displays the we ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Setup Wizard (Update #2)Setup Wizard (Update #2)VB.NETIntermediate /
2604 since
1/4/2015 5:41:00 AM

By 18 Users

Semi-automate a series of application installations with the Setup Wizard! I built this project because I am constantly setting up virtual machines and beta releases and have to install applications for testing purposes. This program would be most useful ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SimplePad Multti-Language Text EditorSimplePad Multti-Language Text EditorVB.NETAdvanced /
1882 since
1/4/2015 2:01:00 AM

By 2 Users

This project is basically a simple text editor. What makes it unique and a useful learning tool is that it supports 13 languages and 19 cultures. I started this project using Visual Studio .NET 2003, but put it aside be of the difficultly of access data o ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Start ShutdownStart ShutdownVB.NETBeginner /
1728 since
1/4/2015 1:11:00 AM

By 4 Users

I had a batch file that shut down my computer after my antivirus scan. The problem was I couldn't abort the shutdown. This little program solves the problem.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Startup Manager (Update #3)Startup Manager (Update #3)C#Intermediate /
2611 since
1/4/2015 3:32:00 PM

By 16 Users

Build a complete startup program management solution. Project illustrates ListView, ToolStrip Menus and Buttons, Registry, File Handling, Resolving Shortcuts, and Error Handling. (Update #1 resolved some issues with international dates and resolution of c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

System Information (C# Version)System Information (C# Version)C#Intermediate /
2164 since
1/4/2015 3:22:00 PM

By 5 Users

This program provides a lot of information about your computer. Most of the information is harvested using the .NET Framework 2.0 or the WMI classes accessible through the Framework. This version is derived from the original submission written in Visual B ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

System Information (Update #2) (Visual Basic Version)System Information (Update #2) (Visual Basic Version)VB.NETIntermediate /
6297 since
1/4/2015 1:44:00 AM

By 23 Users

This program provides a lot of information about your computer. Most of the information is harvested using the .NET Framework 2.0 or the WMI classes accessible through the Framework. This version is a major upgrade from the original submission. A lot of c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

System Information II (Update #1)System Information II (Update #1)VB.NETIntermediate /
4410 since
1/5/2015 1:17:00 PM

By 17 Users

This VB9 utility program is a major upgrade to my previous System Information submission. This version offers, in addition to information, the ability to control the information displayed. You can start/stop drivers and service, uninstall programs, contro ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Twenty-one PSC VB6 Projects Converted to VB 2005Twenty-one PSC VB6 Projects Converted to VB 2005VB.NETIntermediate /
2733 since
1/4/2015 4:18:00 AM

By 8 Users

I'm moving to Visual Basic 2005 exclusively from Visual Basic 6, except to maintain some older code. So I decided to clean out my collection of VB6 downloads from PSC either by deleting them or converting them. The ones in this download were the ones I de ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 22 of 22 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET