Other Entries by Nhilesh Baua (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Dot Net Interview questionsDot Net Interview questionsC#, ASP.NETBeginner /
Nhilesh Baua (from psc cd)
1213 since
1/4/2015 3:53:00 AM

By 5 Users

These are different Dot Net Interview questions I collected from different sources, Sharing with you just to have head start you all who are looking for upgrade.

Dot Net Interview questions IIDot Net Interview questions IIC#, ASP.NETAdvanced /
1394 since
1/4/2015 5:37:00 PM

By 9 Users

After your great response to my previous post, I am forced[:)] to update the questions once again. This questions are also collected from various sources and provides much help while preparing for any .Net interviews. Please Vote For Me.

Easy Way to prevent more than one instance of any applicationEasy Way to prevent more than one instance of any applicationC#Intermediate /
2596 since
1/4/2015 2:30:00 PM

By 2 Users

This tutorial will help, preventing more then one instance of any application, which contains this code in form_load event.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

NetQuiz Version 1NetQuiz Version 1C#, ASP.NETBeginner /
1846 since
1/4/2015 10:44:00 AM

By 6 Users

I found no suitable code, which can give me the idea of online quiz so I made one for the self and to share. This code shows you the use of Microsoft Enterprise Library and also shows various ways you can play with the UI. I have kept the code very basic ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Prevent more than one instance of any applicationPrevent more than one instance of any applicationC#Intermediate /
2784 since
1/4/2015 12:08:00 AM

By 2 Users

Purpose of this application is to have only one running instance of any c# application. Uses "using System.Diagnostics" name space

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET