Date
Submitted
User Rating

eggTimereggTimerVB.NETAdvanced /
Niknak!! (from psc cd)
1345 since
1/1/2015 3:55:00 PM

By 7 Users

This is a complete virtual, skinnable, animated egg timer. You can easily create your own skins using XML. I have included a running cat, a swiming fish, a snail, a tubs and even a page balloon skin for your enjoyment!. The application shows how to parse ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

FreeImage Support in VB.NET!!!!FreeImage Support in VB.NET!!!!VB.NETIntermediate /
Niknak!! (from psc cd)
4849 since
1/2/2015 4:30:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is a *must* have for anyone that wants to extend the supported image formats of their .NET applications. Using the FreeImage library you can open many new image formats, including... BMP,Dr. Halo,ICO,IFF,JBIG,JNGJPEG/JIF,KOALA,LBM, Kodak PhotoCD,MNG, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Multi-threaded Port ScannerMulti-threaded Port ScannerVB.NETBeginner /
Niknak!! (from psc cd)
6538 since
1/1/2015 3:04:00 PM

By 17 Users

This is a simple multi-threaded port scanner programmed in VB.NET. It shows a way of connecting to a remote host via a specific port using VB.NET's free threading capabilities. Please don't use this to scan anyone other than yourself though, its simply an ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Project pluginProject pluginVB.NETIntermediate /
Niknak!! (from psc cd)
1684 since
1/2/2015 12:55:00 AM

By 5 Users

Do you want to implement a plugin engine for your applications? If you do I suggest that you check out this example, it's probably the most easiest to understand plugin engine example. The engine is even configurable via an XML file. This shows how to loa ...(description truncated)

Starfield+Starfield+VB.NETAdvanced /
Niknak!! (from psc cd)
1318 since
1/1/2015 4:19:00 PM

By 4 Users

GDI+ 3D graphics engine. Very simple, enables you to load .OBJ or create your own 3D objects to add to the scene. I have implimented simple DirectX geometry render modes, such as point sprites and triangle list. Starfield+ includes an example of how to ma ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

XML TutorialXML TutorialVB.NETBeginner /
Niknak!! (from psc cd)
2790 since
1/1/2015 9:08:00 PM

By 11 Users

Tutorial on XML and VB.NET. I have made this tutorial so that people can learn to use XML in their applications, there are 2 code tutorials written in VB.NET (1 for reading XML and 1 for writing XML). I have also documented how to create XML documents usi ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET