Other Entries by Mick Doherty (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

AlphaFixAlphaFixVB.NETIntermediate /
Mick Doherty (from psc cd)
2106 since
1/2/2015 1:00:00 AM

By 7 Users

Tired of those ugly black shadows you get from WindowsXP Alpha Icons? Sure DrawIcon solves the problem, but sometimes you just want to pass a bitmap, created from an Icon, to an Image property. This project shows you how.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Another XPStyle menuAnother XPStyle menuVB.NETBeginner /
1672 since
1/1/2015 4:01:00 PM

By 9 Users

I am a fair VB6 programmer. I have taken a trial version of VS.NET. I decided to play with the new Owner Draw Menus. After around five total rewrites I am happy with these results. Simply follow the instructions in the Class #Region "Usage Notes" and you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ButtonButtonVB.NETAdvanced /
1589 since
1/2/2015 7:40:00 AM

By 4 Users

To get Visual Styles applied to a button you need to set it's FlatStyle to System. Unfortunately, doing this also causes the button to discard your Image and ForeColor preferences. Well I thought, that'll be an easy fix, I'll do that in a few minutes. "Oh ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

How do I do that?...(Menus)How do I do that?...(Menus)VB.NETIntermediate /
1217 since
1/1/2015 6:43:00 PM

By 9 Users

My ODMenuItem class has been updated to add RightToLeft support, BoxStyle or ShadowStyle Icons, and many of the properties made public so that the Colors can be modified. I also modified the Example project to show how to do those things that are most com ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Lotto PickerLotto PickerVB.NETBeginner /
1302 since
1/2/2015 9:27:00 AM

By 3 Users

I was bored today so started playing. After a few hours I had built this. I'm off to Australia tomorrow for 3 months so you're not likely to get any response from feddback, but if you win the Lottery with numbers produced by this app, then feel free to se ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

TabControlXPTabControlXPVB.NETIntermediate /
1235 since
1/1/2015 5:19:00 PM

By 8 Users

Even though you didn't seem interested in my TabPageXP submission, I have Updated it to a full Control. It has inherited the TabPage reordering bug (SelectedIndex) and has introduced a new one (well only one that I have found), adding Tabpages through the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

TabPage XPTabPage XPVB.NETIntermediate /
888 since
1/1/2015 4:58:00 PM

By 4 Users

I keep seeing messages posted about the lack of support for Visual Styles in TabPages. Well, I thought, that can't be too difficult to overcome, and I was right it wasn't. OK so I already knew how to use the API's from VB6 and it was simply a case of gett ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET