Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 6 of 22 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 210 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Business-strength compression, encryption and signing (single & key-pair CryptoAPI) -updated-Business-strength compression, encryption and signing (single & key-pair CryptoAPI) -updated-VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelAdvanced /
Doug Gaede (from psc cd)
3228 since
1/17/2015 12:01:00 PM

By 12 Users

Updated post from January, 2001. Shows proper use of the Microsoft CryptoAPI and Zlib compression dll. Code now uses the Enhanced CSP for longer key length generation (up to 16384 bits; 1024 is currently considered secure). You shouldn't consider any home ...(description truncated)

Business-strength compression, encryption and signing (single and public/private keys via CryptoAPI)Business-strength compression, encryption and signing (single and public/private keys via CryptoAPI)VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelAdvanced /
Doug Gaede (from psc cd)
1536 since
1/10/2015 9:17:00 AM

By 20 Users

This has been updated in a new post on June 4, 2001. Please see that posting for the latest code. This class serves as a wrapper for the Microsoft CryptoAPI (Base CSP) and the Zlib compression dll. It handles all government & business compression, encrypt ...(description truncated)

Calculate MD5Calculate MD5VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Mark van Cuijk (from psc cd)
1815 since
1/29/2015 12:27:00 PM

By 14 Users

This code calculates the MD5 hash of an input message. The code is not mine, it's a part of a submission by Joseph Smugeresky. However, since it's the only working code I could found without the need of DLLs, I'm submitting it right here. Using it is real ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Car Racing Game Version 2Car Racing Game Version 2VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Jonathan Santos (from psc cd)
1118 since
1/24/2015 9:08:00 PM

By 2 Users

A cool car racing game for 2 players using photorealistic images of real cars. This is an update of an earlier version Please vote for me

CDS PowerCrypt (High Power Encryption)CDS PowerCrypt (High Power Encryption)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Conard Data Systems (from psc cd)
1234 since
2/4/2015 3:40:00 AM

By 4 Users

The encryption methods used in this program are probably some of the best available for Visual Basic. There are about 7 different methods of encryption featured in this program. For example, Skipjack, CryptAPI, Blowfish, and more. I adapted the main desig ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CipherIICipherIIVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
John Cui (from psc cd)
1196 since
1/1/2015 9:50:00 PM

By 5 Users

A StreamCipher encryption similar to the first 'Cipher' but now it can encrypt any text or binary file.

Cool Registration **NEW UPDATE**Cool Registration **NEW UPDATE**VB 6.0Advanced /
Joseph Stone (from psc cd)
884 since
1/22/2015 11:55:00 PM

By 14 Users

FIXED ERROR: Encryption.bas Wow! This is Amazing! This Advanced Registration Program allows you to put a 14 day trial (you can change that) on your Programs! Awsome Encryption and very good hacker proof technology. Comes with a Key gen to generate Registr ...(description truncated)

Cool Registration**UPDATE**Cool Registration**UPDATE**VB 6.0Intermediate /
Joseph Stone (from psc cd)
1030 since
1/22/2015 7:53:00 PM

By 12 Users

FIXED ERROR: Encryption. This is a very complex yet very effective and easy to use Registration Program. This program will allow you to put a 14 day trial (change it too what ever you want!) on your program. After 14 days, They have to register it. This u ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Copy Protection (LockX) (Copy Protection Scheme)Copy Protection (LockX) (Copy Protection Scheme)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Tom Brennfleck (from psc cd)
777 since
1/21/2015 5:51:00 PM

By 4 Users

A Discussion of two Copy Protection Schemes offered on PSC. Included are a patch file for the latest LockX project and one for the 'Copy Protection Scheme - A Challenge' project. Both files are a compile of the example projects provided. I then created a ...(description truncated)

Crack XOR encryptionsCrack XOR encryptionsVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Advanced /
Robin Schuil (from psc cd)
1120 since
1/21/2015 12:39:00 AM

By 4 Users

I see simple XOR encryptions being posted on PSC very often. Many people don't know, but XOR is far from secure. Since the password is repeated many times in the encrypted message, it is easy to find out what password was used. This project demonstrates h ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 22 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 210 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel