Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A dead good example of Automation with OutlookA dead good example of Automation with OutlookVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Intermediate /
John Edward Colman (from psc cd)
1926 since
1/9/2015 9:41:00 AM

By 16 Users

This demonstration program gives examples of how you can control Outlook using AUTOMATION to create mail, contacts and appointments. You can adapt this code to create the other outlook items.

A Drop down Auto-type just like in Internet ExplorerA Drop down Auto-type just like in Internet ExplorerVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
QN (from psc cd)
990 since
1/11/2015 11:20:00 AM

By 5 Users

A "drop down" auto type .Not exactly "drop down" , as you'll see by the code.It just simulates a drop down.Also contains some help about "dropdown combobox" i found on the net.

A File Searching ActiveX ControlA File Searching ActiveX ControlVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Mahatab-ur-Rashid (from psc cd)
1350 since
1/16/2015 7:03:00 PM

By 14 Users

With SearchFile ActiveX control anyone can search for a file through his disk drive. This control can return all matched files in a drive. I also included a test project with this control; with it you will understand the control’s Properties and Met ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A FlatbuttonA FlatbuttonVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Christian Reisch (from psc cd)
1084 since
1/17/2015 11:44:00 PM

By 25 Users

That´s an nice goodie for all your project. I hade it to create allways icons in colors and in grey (for mouseover effects). You dont must do this longer, because this button do it automaticly. Add only your color icon an the Flatbutton is doing the rest. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Great Menu with images / iconsA Great Menu with images / iconsVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Andrés F. Gallo (from psc cd)
2165 since
1/26/2015 11:21:00 AM

By 45 Users

This is my first upload to Planet-Source-Code, I wanted to help with any thing and because it is one of my favourite projects, I place it; I hope it would by helpful for you, it is not well explained but it is very easy to understand. This is a control t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A ScriptMagic DLLA ScriptMagic DLLVB 6.0, VB ScriptAdvanced /
Ed Daniel (from psc cd)
1314 since
2/8/2015 2:10:00 PM

By 10 Users

UPDATED 8/16 A turnkey ActiveX DLL that allows you to REALLY embed VBA style scripting into your application. With built-in code editor and events. Must see to appreciate. You can use early OR late binding and still process realtime events. A lot of code ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A System Tray Icon HandlerA System Tray Icon HandlerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Luis Rivera (from psc cd)
938 since
2/1/2015 8:17:00 AM

By 7 Users

A class which lets you put an icon in the system tray and handle nine mouse events: MouseUp, MouseDown and DoubleClick with the Left, Middle and Right buttons. Hope you like it. Don't forget to leave comments, suggestions, report bugs or say anything you ...(description truncated)

A TreeView Example By PioA TreeView Example By PioVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Pioneer (from psc cd)
1848 since
1/24/2015 12:25:00 PM

By 18 Users

This is a really good example showing you how to do the basics with TreeView. ex. Load List, Expand a Node on Run, etc.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Trial activation DLLA Trial activation DLLVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
NokiaDO (from psc cd)
1876 since
2/14/2015 11:15:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is a secure trial activation system which gives users of your program 30 days to try out your program before they can buy using there unique computer ID. This software also comes with Clock-Back detection. Please leave comments and vote. Thanks.

A true plugin model / Expose your app's objectsA true plugin model / Expose your app's objectsVB 6.0Advanced /
BDCSoftware (from psc cd)
2088 since
1/9/2015 1:19:00 PM

By 27 Users

Expose your app's objects / A true plugin model. This sample will teach you how to expose classes from an ActiveX EXE to other Applications. I felt that a Main App / Plugin relationship (like in Photoshop) will be best suited to showcase this cool solutio ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 40 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 393 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel