Submitted
User Rating

TabcontrolTabcontrolVB 6.0Intermediate /
Joshy Francis
2184 since
5/4/2019 10:54:46 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       Finally I could made a Tabcontrol that we can add controls as in MS tab control. Features Tab Reordering Scrolling Spinner Enable Disable Tabs Skin SupportClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Target Specific Control Array ElementsTarget Specific Control Array ElementsVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1632 since
4/30/2019 2:03:36 PM
Unrated
       An example showing a really nice way to target specific control array elements.and apply similar changes to them (in this example perform sums, make red and apply bold) Hope you like it. Enjoy..Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Join Two Text Arrays and Make OneJoin Two Text Arrays and Make OneVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
2076 since
4/30/2019 1:58:36 PM
Unrated
       Shows how to join two text arrays into one array.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Comma Every N CharactersComma Every N CharactersVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1643 since
4/30/2019 1:53:58 PM
Unrated
       Insert a comma every N characters. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RayTinyTracerRayTinyTracerVB 6.0Intermediate /
jorge flores p.
1785 since
4/26/2019 2:14:23 AM
Unrated
       This is another example of 3D ray tracing, there are many examples on the internet, and now this is a visual basic version, for all those who like to program in vb6. And good to me I like this of 3d graphics, a hard task of programming graphics in 3d, my ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fake Checkbox V2 (Final)Fake Checkbox V2 (Final)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1840 since
4/21/2019 1:26:26 AM
Unrated
       This is the FINAL Fake Checkbox Array made from a plain label (with the added "and" multiple statement feature and the bug fix) . Thanks to Rob for the great updated code. Happy Easter everyone.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Quoted Text, Symbols, Powers and Colour XorQuoted Text, Symbols, Powers and Colour XorVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1704 since
4/19/2019 2:32:09 AM
Unrated
       Just a simple example of how to include quotes in text boxes and the Form title bar. Also how to do powers of 1, 2 and 3 in simple textboxes. I did a bit of simple XOR colour changing and timer blinking of symbols as well. Not meant to be complicated. Som ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Split 4 word Listbox Cell to 4 TextboxesSplit 4 word Listbox Cell to 4 TextboxesVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1800 since
4/17/2019 8:49:35 AM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Splits a Listbox Cell containing 4 strings into separate text boxes. Also has an incrementing split option. Once again Enjoy and Have a Nice day!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RaytracingRaytracingVB 6.0Intermediate /
jorge flores p.
1701 since
4/14/2019 7:03:30 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       3d program about ray tracing, hit sphere technique, this is one of the first programs I do with ray tracing, with a more or less easy method, although it has some errors in the design question to improve......... programa 3d acerca de trazado de rayos, te ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CNC Con Motores DCCNC Con Motores DCVB 6.0Intermediate /
cesar vasquez
1936 since
4/13/2019 9:54:56 PM

By 1 Users

Este Programa Sirve Para Controlar Una CNC Casera Con Motores DC + Encoder, Conectados A un ARDUINO (UNO,NANO), En Mi Caso Probado en RADUINO NANO Y ATMEGA 328PU, Con Booloader,Dentro Del Rar Estan Las Especificaciones Con Imagenes. Espero Que Sea De Su A ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 1678 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 16775 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel