Ignore updated submissions in "Newest Code"
Newest Code/Articles/Tutorials

Search Results: Page 7 of 1669 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 16683 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Lucky SevenLucky SevenVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
416 since
8/29/2018 7:22:19 PM
Unrated
       Lucky Seven or Lucky 7 however you want to call it, YES this is a game,,,, It's kind of like a slot machine. If you look at the screenshot you'll see it has a few features like tracking your wins & percentage's.... Read the text on the screenshot, Hope it ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ArachnidArachnidVB 6.0Beginner /
John Bowles
425 since
8/29/2018 1:48:48 PM
Unrated
       Basic browser with only 7 lines of code. quick & easyClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Four Point StarFour Point StarVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
413 since
8/29/2018 9:26:41 AM
Unrated
       A Star is Born!. Just joking. Create a 4 point star of different colours and sizes. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Binary Alphabet Binary Alphabet VB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
459 since
8/29/2018 2:42:31 AM
Unrated
       Binary Alphabet ,,, Dream in Code and Write in Binary.... lol... Do you know the binary alphabet? have you wanted to see, study or learn binary? Well in this program you can see the whole alphabet in Upper Case & Lower Case too, Plus I put the numbers fro ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Adding Time to Your GUIAdding Time to Your GUIVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
479 since
8/28/2018 4:29:00 PM
Unrated
       This upload is mainly about "Time", Thar's why I named it, "Adding Time 2 Your GUI", Time can be added & displayed in many ways, Like, It can be added to TextBoxes, Labels or one label, But more then that Time can be Formated in lots of different ways, In ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

IP & Connection CheckerIP & Connection CheckerVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
510 since
8/28/2018 1:29:06 PM
Unrated
       This little program shows a little bit about Winsock, checking your IP & if you're connected to the internet, it also shows a bit on OptionButtons and making the Captions changes on a CommanfButton, and a few other little things can be done with VB6... ju ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hydro CalculatorHydro CalculatorVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
461 since
8/28/2018 9:53:15 AM
Unrated
       Here in Ontario Canada everyone who gets a hydro bill knows that they are getting ripped off royally & have been getting that treatment for a long time now, I put this together to help people get a rough idea / estimate on how much anything that they have ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ReSizeReSizeVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
461 since
8/28/2018 8:14:01 AM
Unrated
       Resize form by the inch, You can see in the screenshot the 2 different sizes that I took screenshots to show it,,, there is some information given in the screenshot, Hope you like this 1 an hope it can help you or come in useful somewhere down the lineClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Tiny Appointment Keeper ProgramTiny Appointment Keeper ProgramVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
531 since
8/27/2018 3:02:52 AM
Unrated
       This Tiny Appointment Keeper Program is great for those who are very addicted to their PC, and may have things to do like doctors appointments, meet someone, take some medicine/pills, go grocery shopping, work in the garden or mow the lawn, call someone, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fixed ReUpLoaded 1st Internet Program 2nd ScreenshotFixed ReUpLoaded 1st Internet Program 2nd ScreenshotVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
462 since
8/26/2018 9:53:16 PM
Unrated
       This is a re-posted FIXED COPY... I had to remove and replace the original upload I had posted as it apparently had a type O' in it, The type O' that was it said,,, " Fonn_Load()",,, when it should have said,,, "Form_Load"... And it seemed to wreak havoc ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 7 of 1669 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 16683 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel