About Davor Geci

author picture
Name: Davor Geci
Email:  Click here to email
Web Site: 
https://VBATelemetry.com
All submission(s) by this author

CEO & Founder at WinPIS
VBA Telemetry (connect VBA & Azure AppInsights)
Virtual Forms for MS Excel (NEW UserForms)

I’m a VBA, VB, SQL and Analytics junkie.
I’d love to connect with you, so send me an invite…
Specialties: VB, VBA, Error Handling, Azure Application Insights, SQL, Databases, Excel, Access

VBA Telemetry:
Log & Track Events, Metrics & Errors from VBA projects in real-time using Microsoft Azure Application Insights.

------------------------------------------------
VBA TELEMETRY:
Allows us to log and track events, metrics and errors from VBA in real-time in Azure cloud.
Track usage of your VBA (Excel workbooks, Access projects) from around the world.

Example: You have created a killing Microsoft Excel Workbook or Access project. Then you distribute this Excel Workbook or Access project to your users or customers.

But how do you know if there are any errors, what parts of your VBA project is used the most, which function, routine or part of the code is executed faster or slower on your users or customers computers, or is it used at all?

Now you can, with help from VBA Telemetry and Microsoft Azure Application Insights.

IN A NUTSHELL:
Add online Error Tracking, Usage Tracking of your Excel Workbooks, Access projects or any VBA project, from around the world.
Connect VBA (Excel, Access, Word, ...) & Azure Application Insights with help of VBA Telemetry client.

https://vbatelemetry.com

#####################################
Virtual
Forms for MS Excel:
“We are building a simple but powerful Userform control for Excel so that anyone can use it, even without a single line of VBA code!

“Create few sheets in Excel Workbook, or create few tables in the database.
Tell the Virtual Form Designer which fields you want that UserControl will use.
And you’re done !!!”