Website modular system (qfp-Enterprise) 2

Email
Submitted on: 1/7/2015 9:46:00 AM
By: Quantum Fusion (from psc cd)  
Level: Beginner
User Rating: By 4 Users
Compatibility: ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML
Views: 1415

I AM GIVING OUT ALL MY ENTERPRISE SCRIPT ALL FOR FREE EVER SINCE MY BRINKSTER ACCT GOT DELETED FOR NO REASON ! HERE IS SOMETHING I MUST SAY ABT BRINKSTER ================= I am here to write about the free webhost brinkster sux . Why it sux ? Because i was trying to be a white hat hacker to tell them about a very big exploit that allow me to upload my files anywhere delete anything , create new domian , even deleting their main page ! However they treat me as a hacker and deleted my account ! WTF.. WHEN I TRIED TO GO TO THE SUPPORT, IT THE OPERATOR SAY ITS ONLY FOR PAID USER. MY WHOLE WEBSITE GOT DELETED HTTP://wwwjy.hopto.org WTF ! LOUSY SERVICE LOUSY SERVICE DON't ever use brinkster host anymore Ps: anyone want to know the exploit just email me . I will teach u how to do it and u do whateveru want on brinkster ================= NOTE ALL THE FILES ARE IN THE ZIP AND SOME OF THE FILES ARE NOT COMPLETELY DEVELOPED FINISH YET ! ================= QFP Enterprise v2 Quantum Fusion portal Enterprise is a modular portal system which add new features by uploading a module. QfpE also include an admin panel , a member panel, a file manager , a powerful search engine and other fantastic features ! It can also integrate with web wizard forum. Best of all its free for now(FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY) . Please help us by reporting any bugs to us Thanks. Module Features 1.)pure asp upload 2.) Advance file manager 3.)Md5 128 bit encryption 4.)Lost password email rest 5.) Super easy to admin this site panel 6.)Private messenging 7.)Web wizard forum export and integration 8.) Ip based polling (very fair) and alot more ! DON"t believe ? CHECK http://wwwjy.hopto.org ============================= BRINKSTER SUX !

Can't Copy and Paste this?
Click here for a copy-and-paste friendly version of this code!
'**************************************
' for :Website modular system (qfp-Enterprise) 2
'**************************************
DO NOT USE THIS FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
FEEL FREE TO DEVELOP IT AS I WILL NOT BE DEVELOPING ANY OF THIS ASP SCRIPT ANYMORE DUE TO BRINKSTER !
winzip iconDownload code

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Beginner category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

There are no comments on this submission.

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.