winzip icon

Easy ASP Template

Email
Submitted on: 1/7/2015 2:14:00 AM
By: Tjoekbezoer van Damme (from psc cd)  
Level: Advanced
User Rating: By 7 Users
Compatibility: ASP (Active Server Pages)
Views: 1654

The ultimate class if you want to seperate your HTML from your ASP code. Seperation of code will result in extremely neat and well-readable code. The original class was developed in 2002, and is now 2 years tested and fixed. It's currently used in several commercial projects and has well-proven it's useability. Once you get to know ASPTemplate you can't do without anymore! I garantuee, just take some time to learn and understand the way this template class works, and you will discover that you are able to use it for EVERY ASP programming challenge you face. For me, it even made some challenges way easier. The ZIP file includes the class itself with a lot (!) of comments, and two files that take care of a nice example to get you started. I advise to extensively study the example, and read ALL the comments before you start using the class or e-mail me with your questions. Right now I am working on my website (http://www.tjoekbezoer.tk) to supply additional support and an extensive help system with more resources and examples. Until the time it's finished, you can always reach me at tjoekbezoer2000v (/AT) hotmail (/DOT) com if you have any questions. CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: The development of my content management system based on this template class is almost done. Since this class is unique, the CMS is also rather unique in its extreme user-friendliness. I would like to know if there is any animo for a CMS tho, so if you are interested send me an e-mail and I will keep you informed about the status of this advanced, easy-to-use and above all FREE content management system! Oh, and the image i supplied at www.planetsourcecode.com is just to get you excited :) The first one is a screenshot of the content management system as it is now, and all three the sites are completely based on ASPTemplate. Have fun!

Can't Copy and Paste this?
Click here for a copy-and-paste friendly version of this code!
'**************************************
' for :Easy ASP Template
'**************************************
Copyright (C) 2004 by TjoekBezoer van Damme
winzip iconDownload code

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Other 2 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Advanced category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

There are no comments on this submission.

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.