Free YouTube Channels Download Manager 3.2

Email
Submitted on: 8/21/2019 3:40:54 PM
By: Junichiro Kobayashi  
Level: Advanced
User Rating: Unrated
Compatibility: VBA MS Excel
Views: 718

This is an excel interface written with VBA6 and 7, for youtube-dl popular exe. It enables you to download not only one video or mp3 but thousand videos or mp3s by a mouse click from your beloved channels on youtube, dailymotion, rutube and other platforms. The last link is saved and then you can relaunch the macro when you want to download new releases from the channels you used to watch. It manages up to 150 channels. I wrote full explanations in english and french and I made videos to explain in a few minutes how to run it easily. Windows XP and above with excel 2000 and above are required and have been all tested with it.
For this 3rd update, new options added :
- correction performed for Rutube, now available for all Excel versions (thanx to Rutube's API)
- protected mode with a red alert, fixed for Excel 2010 and above when opening the file (converted to a yellow alert)
- another bug fixed and new buttons added.

winzip iconDownload code

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.
  3. Scan the source code with Minnow's Project Scanner

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Other 3 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Advanced category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

9/9/2019 10:41:30 PMfancytom

IT SEEM GODD !
BUT I AHVE NO "Excel 2010" ! ( I ONLEY HAVE "EXCEL 2003")
HOW TO GET A GREE "Excel 2010" ??
PLEASE TELL ME WHER TO DOWNLOAD.

(If this comment was disrespectful, please report it.)

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.