Email
Submitted on: 7/18/2015 2:07:23 AM
By: Jake R. Pomperada  
Level: Intermediate
User Rating: Unrated
Compatibility: Java (JDK 1.5)
Views: 17718
author picture

There are many web scripting programming language in this world one of its based of Java programming language it is called Java Server Pages or JSP. It is entirely based on Java technology to be specific Servlets which interacts together with the web server. In Java the most common web server is Apache Tomcat which is also an open source web server. One of the benefits of learning how to program in JSP is that almost all Java Enterprise application works with JSP and it is easy to learn and implement with database application such as MySQL. In this article I will not only show you how to create a basic CRUD application in Java Server Pages but also how it is being done through the use of my program codes. Basically I am using NetBeans 8.1.0 as my IDE or Integrated Development Environment in writing this database application and also I download mysql java connector which I include a link in my article. My program that I wrote is a typical database routine Create, Retrieve, Update and Delete or CRUD using JSP and MySQL. The code is very short in terms of number of lines of instruction and the same way I make sure it is very easy to understand and use in your programming projects that utilize JSP and MySQL as your tool. The application will accept the name of the person, city address and telephone number it is just like an address book or mailing list application. It has been along while since I was able to achieve this program I have some difficulty also in learning Java and JSP along the way but through dedication and perseverance I was able to get it. That's why I am sharing this to my fellow software developers. I hope you will find my work useful and beneficial. If you have some questions about programming, about my work please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. People here in the Philippines can contact me at my mobile number 09173084360. Thank you very much and Happy Programming.

winzip iconDownload code

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Other 71 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Intermediate category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

There are no comments on this submission.

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.