VB icon

Jinx Shell Alpha 2 Support Dos Internet!

Email
Submitted on: 1/4/2015 5:05:00 PM
By: Josh Nixon (from psc cd)  
Level: Advanced
User Rating: By 18 Users
Compatibility: C++ (general)
Views: 665

This is the newest version of Jinx Alpha 2. There are many bugs in this program and some thing seem to be able to do things they can such as clicking oK on message boxes. I am still working on alot this be patient my friends. This version includes many new things such as the big thing the INTERNET. I made a very weak version on a text browser, Ir has about 6 apps so far and some built in. This version supposrts differant color schemes. PID viewer that i made borrowed from UNIX machines. I have a ruff part to drag and drop working. ATTENTION: TO MAKE THE INTERNET WORK JHP program must be running which is the parser. Keep pressing enter until the idle box comes up then you can run the icons at the bottom. Well like i said this is still a ruff version, so please give me some slack im woring real hard to get this to work half decent its DOS guys. :) Please VOTE OR COMMENT. Want your next program to show up in Jinx IM me: Yahoo AIM nit3shift Email JNixon21@excite.com Click Here to get Jinx Alpha 2

INCLUDE files:

Can't Copy and Paste this?
Click here for a copy-and-paste friendly version of this code!
//**************************************
//INCLUDE files for :Jinx ShellAlpha 2 Support Dos Internet!
#include <iostream.h>
#include <graphics.h>
#include <bios.h>
#include <process.h>
#include <errno.h>
#include <fstream.h>
#include <dos.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <conio.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <time.h>
#include "Jinx.h"
code:
Can't Copy and Paste this?
Click here for a copy-and-paste friendly version of this code!

// Name: Jinx ShellAlpha 2 Support Dos Internet!
// Description:<html>This is the newest version of Jinx Alpha 2. There are many bugs in this program and some thing seem to be able to do things they can such as clicking oK on message boxes. I am still working on alot this be patient my friends. This version includes many new things such as the big thing the INTERNET. I made a very weak version on a text browser, Ir has about 6 apps so far and some built in. This version supposrts differant color schemes. PID viewer that i made borrowed from UNIX machines. I have a ruff part to drag and drop working. ATTENTION: TO MAKE THE INTERNET WORK JHP program must be running which is the parser. Keep pressing enter until the idle box comes up then you can run the icons at the bottom. Well like i said this is still a ruff version, so please give me some slack im woring real hard to get this to work half decent its DOS guys. :) Please VOTE OR COMMENT. Want your next program to show up in Jinx IM me: Yahoo AIM nit3shift Email JNixon21@excite.com
<a href="http://www.lostsidedead-software.com/codes/Jinx0.99.zip">Click Here to get Jinx Alpha 2 </a>
</html>
// By: Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
//
// Assumes:<html>
This is the newest version of Jinx Alpha 2. There are many bugs in this program and some thing seem to be able to do things they can such as clicking oK on message boxes. I am still working on alot this be patient my friends. This version includes many new things such as the big thing the INTERNET. I made a very weak version on a text browser, Ir has about 6 apps so far and some built in. This version supposrts differant color schemes. PID viewer that i made borrowed from UNIX machines. I have a ruff part to drag and drop working. ATTENTION: TO MAKE THE INTERNET WORK JHP program must be running which is the parser. Keep pressing enter until the idle box comes up then you can run the icons at the bottom. Well like i said this is still a ruff version, so please give me some slack im woring real hard to get this to work half decent its DOS guys. :) Please VOTE OR COMMENT. Want your next program to show up in Jinx IM me: Yahoo AIM nit3shift Email JNixon21@excite.com
<a href="http://www.lostsidedead-software.com/codes/Jinx0.99.zip">Click Here to get Jinx Alpha 2 </a>
</html>
//
// Side Effects:Many lots of bugs to be fixed :)

<html>
</html>
 Jinx can be found at this location

Other 17 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Advanced category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

There are no comments on this submission.

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.