DLL Injection -- PART II

Email
Submitted on: 1/4/2015 4:52:00 PM
By: Nasser Remy Rowhani (from psc cd)  
Level: Advanced
User Rating: By 4 Users
Compatibility: C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++
Views: 859

This is the second part of my article, DLL Injection It gets really interesting this time and it's pretty hard and long

This article has accompanying files

Currently this is the second article i posted into this site. PART I was my first.
I will try to make this part a bit more formal, as many have asked me for that.
I tried to add an asm tutorial, but planetsourcecode didn't allow me

Last time i explained to you what DLL Injection is.

I also explained that you need to have a knowlege of the following things:

1) Memory management...You need to know how windows manages it's memory

2) PE Headers <--the most important thing if you're doin this in win9x/ME --

3) Basic debbuging APIs...These are some apis that allow you do debug a certain app

4) enough knowlege of asm...and OPCODES of instructions

I also said that my tutorial is compatible with all versions of windows. So don't go posting me saying
'CreateRemoteThread() will do all of what you have just done'...I told you that i'm doing this tutorial for everyone.
And if it would make you happy, i will add some information about the functions you can use in higher versions than
WinME/9x

And I'm doing the same thing i did last time. I am "NOT" pasting full code in this tutorial either.
No one is stu pid enough like me to even think of posting such brief article about something that is
hard to learn if you had no documentation. So, therefore, it is hard to accept distributing it to the public.
Programmers all think that they got tired for searching all this. They're not going to let their sweat go to waste.
So they keep telling you "GO RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN",, and probably kick you off their chat rooms.
So, i'm probably doing the same thing ::D::D::D::D

winzip iconDownload article

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Other 1 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this article (in the Advanced category)?
(The article with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

There are no comments on this submission.

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular article, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.