Email
Submitted on: 1/3/2015 6:02:00 AM
By: Lee Trager (from psc cd)  
Level: Beginner
User Rating: By 12 Users
Compatibility: Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++
Views: 522

NuclearMedia 2.0 - a media SDK.

NuclearMedia 2.0 is a media SDK that can play most media files including m3u playlists (the winamp playlist). It uses Windows API except NuclearM3U.h. This API is only available on Windows 98/NT and up. NuclearM3U.h can be run on any OS but not tested. There is a class that connects all the engines together so you donít have to. It is very easy to use, but the code is pretty advanced. This can be used in any type of program console, win32, ect. Most (all that I found) have been fixed if you see any contact me.

Write comments and vote!!!
DownLoad

Updates

I am working on NuclearMediaSDK 2.1 this version will have more video funtions. This will come out along with a gui for NuclearMedia. I was at this high school today and they only had borland i got NuclearMedia to work on that all you have to do is comment out
#pragma comment(lib, "winmm")
the next version will be comming out soon.

Other 5 submission(s) by this author

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this article (in the Beginner category)?
(The article with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

There are no comments on this submission.

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular article, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.