winzip icon

AAA - ISAP

Email
Submitted on: 1/3/2015 5:29:00 AM
By: Ramesh Lakshmanan. (from psc cd)  
Level: Advanced
User Rating: By 27 Users
Compatibility: Java (JDK 1.1), Java (JDK 1.2)
Views: 2139

ISAP is an Product developed to Web enable some the SAP Material Management Modules like Purchasing - Purchase Requisition , Purchase Order , Purchase Requisition Release,Purchase Requisition Reset Release operation over the Web. This product is to the leading application development tool for web-enabling SAP R/3. designed strictly for Internet technologies, right now ISAP leverages only fior Apache Tomcat Web Server only and allows developers to build e-Business applications that support real-time connectivity to SAP R/3 via Java, Macromedia ColdFusion, Microsoft Active Server Pages, and XML with a click of a button. With ISAP, companies can optimize the value of SAP R/3, and can do so with significantly reduced development time and cost. Available today from Me(dotcomramesh@rediffmail.com) ISAP is a must see for any company looking to incorporate SAP R/3 into their e-Business strategy. I used following BAPI for my development and i developed the Middleware Bean interfaces for the Respective BAPIS. BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE BAPI_REQUISITION_CHANGE BAPI_REQUISITION_DELETE BAPI_REQUISITION_GETDETAIL BAPI_REQUISITION_GETITEMS BAPI_REQUISITION_GETITEMSREL BAPI_REQUISITION_GETRELINFO BAPI_REQUISITION_RELEASE_GEN BAPI_REQUISITION_RESETRELEASE_GEN BAPI_PO_CREATE BAPI_PO_CHANGE BAPI_PO_DELETE BAPI_INFORECORD_GETLIST BAPI_MATERIAL_GETLIST BAPI_VENDOR_GETLIST BAPI_VENDOR_GETLIST BAPI_SOURCEDETERMIN_GETSOS

winzip iconDownload code

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Advanced category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

There are no comments on this submission.

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.