winzip icon

Ultima Hacker V3

Email
Submitted on: 1/9/2015 9:29:00 PM
By: Jules Roman B. Polidario (from psc cd)  
Level: Beginner
User Rating: By 3 Users
Compatibility: C++ (general)
Views: 2171

About: Hack houses, banks, and companies. When the people need you, you can also hack for the government(mini-game) and hack the alien mothership, terrorists’ nuclear missile, and evil syndicate bombs. There is much to discover. And there is a lot of surprising and random elements. Become the Ultimate Hacker! I must say I've put a lot of effort in building this program. It cost me 3 weekends to finish it. This is done last year when I just started learning the most basic c++ codes as a project in our subject. I've taken advantage the interface of the program(text-based console) to have a more sensible experience of hacking. The game could pull you to the seats and the eyes of the hackers as you wander across every folder and file. FOR MORE INFO, OPEN THE MANUAL AND DOCUMENTATION file inside the zip. ONE TIP in mini-game: If you want to feel like you're really hacking into something, then, use a notepad, and type all the letters you see in the mini-game screen(hack for government). This would help you a lot!

winzip iconDownload code

Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. Afterdownloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.Virus note:All files are scanned once-a-day by Planet Source Code for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them. For your own safety, please:
  1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
  2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.

If you don't have a virus scanner, you can get one at many places on the net including:McAfee.com

Report Bad Submission
Use this form to tell us if this entry should be deleted (i.e contains no code, is a virus, etc.).
This submission should be removed because:

Your Vote

What do you think of this code (in the Beginner category)?
(The code with your highest vote will win this month's coding contest!)
Excellent  Good  Average  Below Average  Poor (See voting log ...)

Other User Comments

There are no comments on this submission.

Add Your Feedback
Your feedback will be posted below and an email sent to the author. Please remember that the author was kind enough to share this with you, so any criticisms must be stated politely, or they will be deleted. (For feedback not related to this particular code, please click here instead.)

To post feedback, first please login.