All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 5 of 61 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 605 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Days in a Month in PHPDays in a Month in PHPPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4789 since
8/5/2016 12:23:57 PM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in PHP that will ask the user to give the year and month and then our program will give how many days in the given month and year to the user. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Days of the Week in PHPDays of the Week in PHPPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4798 since
8/5/2016 12:30:09 PM

By 1 Users

In this article I would like to give you a sample program that will ask the user to give the year, month and day and then our program will determine what is the day in that given date using PHP. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Fa ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Decimal To Roman NumeralDecimal To Roman NumeralPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4201 since
8/5/2016 12:22:17 PM

By 1 Users

The purpose of this program is to get the decimal value from the user and then convert it in roman numeral equivalent in PHP. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Heap Sort in PHPHeap Sort in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3672 since
1/9/2016 7:50:31 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in PHP to sort a series of numbers Heap Sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.comand jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Highest and Lowest Number Checker in PHPHighest and Lowest Number Checker in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4137 since
1/17/2016 4:22:41 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in PHP that will determine the highest and lowest number from the given six numbers given by the user. I don't use any built in function in PHP like max() and min() to check for highest and lowest number. I hope you will find ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

How to Add Magento Product VideoHow to Add Magento Product VideoPHP 5.0Intermediate /
Henry Roger
14340 since
9/2/2016 6:28:29 AM

By 1 Users

Videos are always useful, particularly if you want to display information. It provides maximum details in less time. In an e-commerce store, customers are interested to collect all the information about a product before they buy the product. It's a good i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Insertion Sort in PHPInsertion Sort in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4282 since
1/9/2016 8:05:00 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in PHP to sort a series of numbers Insertion Sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.comand jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 0917308436 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

JSON parse in PHPJSON parse in PHPPHP 5.0Intermediate /
Amit Gaur
3583 since
2/7/2016 11:51:59 AM

By 1 Users

JSON parse in PHP

Linear Search in PHPLinear Search in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
6615 since
9/3/2016 2:07:38 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote that will perform sequential or linear searching from a list of names in an array in PHP. The code is very short and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. ...(description truncated)

Merge Sort in PHPMerge Sort in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3276 since
1/9/2016 8:17:05 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in PHP to sort a series of numbers Merge Sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.comand jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 5 of 61 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 605 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0