Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Admin Dashboard in PHP and MySQLAdmin Dashboard in PHP and MySQLPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
12807 since
7/28/2016 11:28:02 PM

By 2 Users

In this article I would like to share with you a sample program wrote by a good friend of mine Mr. Dave Marcellana he share his work to us in order to help our fellow software developer in PHP and MySQL. He called this program admin dashboard in PHP and M ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Area of a Circle Solver in CodeIgniterArea of a Circle Solver in CodeIgniterPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3309 since
12/13/2015 7:30:44 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote that will ask the user to give the radius of the circle and then our program will compute the area of the circle based on the value of the radius provided by the user using CodeIgniter PHP framework. If you have some question ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Average Grade Checker Average Grade Checker PHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3669 since
9/1/2015 1:50:48 PM

By 1 Users

I have here a program that I wrote in my programming class in PHP before I called this program Average Grade Checker in PHP that will compute the grade of the student from prelim, midterm, prefinal and endterm grading period. The code is very easy to und ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Bubble Sort in PHPBubble Sort in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3862 since
1/9/2016 7:20:33 AM

By 1 Users

A sample program that I wrote in PHP to perform bubble sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bucket Sort in PHPBucket Sort in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3052 since
1/9/2016 7:22:14 AM

By 1 Users

A sample program that I wrote to sort a series of numbers using PHP using bucket sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 091 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Calculator in PHP using Drop Down MenuCalculator in PHP using Drop Down MenuPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5116 since
9/26/2016 12:02:59 AM

By 1 Users

A simple calculator program that I wrote in PHP using Drop Down Menu to select the mathematical operator such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using combo box in HTML. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jake ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Circle Calculator Circle Calculator PHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3192 since
7/28/2016 11:08:14 PM

By 1 Users

In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote in PHP I called this program Circle Calculator. What does the program will do is to ask the user to give the radius of the circle and then our program will compute the area and c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Comb Sort in PHPComb Sort in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2745 since
1/9/2016 7:24:30 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in PHP to sort a series of numbers using PHP using Comb Sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Count Capital and Small Letters in PHPCount Capital and Small Letters in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3103 since
9/25/2016 11:54:44 PM

By 1 Users

Here is a very short script that I wrote in PHP that will count the number of Capital and Small letter in a given string. The code is very simple to use and understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com ...(description truncated)

Counting Sort in PHPCounting Sort in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2838 since
1/9/2016 7:41:24 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in PHP to sort a series of numbers using PHP using Counting Sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.comand jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippine ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CRUD Operations in PHP and MySQLCRUD Operations in PHP and MySQLPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4034 since
9/1/2015 2:00:10 PM
Unrated
       One of the usefulness of PHP and MySQL is that you can create a database application on it. In this article I would like to share with you a CRUD application using PHP and MySQL. CRUD (Create, Retrieve, Update and Delete) is the basic operations that can ...(description truncated)

CRUD With Picture Upload in PHP and MySQL using BootStrapCRUD With Picture Upload in PHP and MySQL using BootStrapPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
6859 since
9/17/2016 2:05:21 AM

By 1 Users

This application we developed with my best friend, programming buddy and a fellow software engineer Mr. Dave Marcellana will allow the user to add, edit, view, delete and upload picture of the person in the database. We are here using Bootstrap to make ou ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Days in a Month in PHPDays in a Month in PHPPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3372 since
8/5/2016 12:23:57 PM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in PHP that will ask the user to give the year and month and then our program will give how many days in the given month and year to the user. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Days of the Week in PHPDays of the Week in PHPPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3441 since
8/5/2016 12:30:09 PM

By 1 Users

In this article I would like to give you a sample program that will ask the user to give the year, month and day and then our program will determine what is the day in that given date using PHP. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Fa ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Decimal To Roman NumeralDecimal To Roman NumeralPHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3043 since
8/5/2016 12:22:17 PM

By 1 Users

The purpose of this program is to get the decimal value from the user and then convert it in roman numeral equivalent in PHP. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Display the result in the same page in PHPDisplay the result in the same page in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
6548 since
11/26/2015 12:56:27 PM
Unrated
       In this sample program I would like to share with you how to create a program that will accept input values from the user and then display the values in PHP using the same page. The code is very simple and easy to understand ideal for beginners in PHP pro ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Heap Sort in PHPHeap Sort in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3056 since
1/9/2016 7:50:31 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in PHP to sort a series of numbers Heap Sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.comand jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

High and Low Number Checker in PHPHigh and Low Number Checker in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2161 since
11/29/2015 12:57:13 PM
Unrated
       This sample program that I wrote in PHP will check for the highest and lowest number from the five number given by the user using one dimensional array in PHP. Take note I did not use any built in function in PHP like Max and Min function to determine the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Highest and Lowest Number Checker in PHPHighest and Lowest Number Checker in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3408 since
1/17/2016 4:22:41 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in PHP that will determine the highest and lowest number from the given six numbers given by the user. I don't use any built in function in PHP like max() and min() to check for highest and lowest number. I hope you will find ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Inheritance in PHPInheritance in PHPPHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3153 since
7/31/2015 1:45:21 PM
Unrated
       As I learned programming specially PHP one of my favorite web programming language I have to admit that some of the advance concepts like object oriented programming I'm not yet equip with. One of its is the concept of inheritance this concepts is one of ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Insertion Sort in PHPInsertion Sort in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3573 since
1/9/2016 8:05:00 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in PHP to sort a series of numbers Insertion Sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.comand jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 0917308436 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Linear Search in PHPLinear Search in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4683 since
9/3/2016 2:07:38 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote that will perform sequential or linear searching from a list of names in an array in PHP. The code is very short and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. ...(description truncated)

Merge Sort in PHPMerge Sort in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2765 since
1/9/2016 8:17:05 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in PHP to sort a series of numbers Merge Sort algorithm. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.comand jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ordinal Values in PHPOrdinal Values in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2085 since
11/29/2015 12:40:42 PM
Unrated
       This sample program that I wrote in PHP as programming language to create the ordinal values. The code is very simple and easy to understand. I intended my work for beginners in PHP programming. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Passing values between pages in PHPPassing values between pages in PHPPHP 3.0, PHP 4.0, PHP 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2491 since
9/13/2015 10:06:27 AM

By 1 Users

In this article will teach you how to pass a value from pages to pages in PHP using $_POST command. The code is very basic and intended for those people that are new in PHP programming in general. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 2 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 47 found
Jump to page: 1 2 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

PHP 3.0
PHP 4.0
PHP 5.0